Lazy Sunday...

jhulud

Let's see...what have I accomplished today?

- Watched Blade Runner...again...in anticipation of the Final Cut being released this Tuesday

- Slept in

- Marveled in disgust at how disorganized a good chunk of my records are

- Purchased some Christmas gifts online...I'm not leaving the house today

- I've been listening to entire The God Machine discography

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotten severely annoyed watching the Bills suck it up in the snow. They have managed to look terrible in every single aspect of the game, except for a successful fake punt. They can't punt, snap, run, throw, catch, play defense, tackle, cover receivers, penetrate the line, block......

I've gotten severely annoyed watching the Bills suck it up in the snow. They have managed to look terrible in every single aspect of the game, except for a successful fake punt. They can't punt, snap, run, throw, catch, play defense, tackle, cover receivers, penetrate the line, block......

oh come on...you cant blame that all on the snow.....they NORMALLY cant do most of that

Guest scriptedrain

Showered, shaved, ate a glorious meal (thanks Jess!), been watching the New York Jets @ New England Patriots game, going to watch my Dallas Cowboys after this, watching X-Men 3 on DVD after that, going to bed for early work after that.

oh come on...you cant blame that all on the snow.....they NORMALLY cant do most of that

LOLZ I hate being a bills fan sometimes.

• Put on double layers of pajamas because it's so fucking cold

It's the complete opposite here right now...fuckin' hot and humid...weatherman claims that we have a cold front moving in later tonight...we shall see...

i'm so jealous of you. it's freezing. i went to sleep with a legit winter jacket on.

Showered, shaved, ate a glorious meal (thanks Jess!), been watching the New York Jets @ New England Patriots game, going to watch my Dallas Cowboys after this, watching X-Men 3 on DVD after that, going to bed for early work after that.

I can't believe they just missed that field goal!! I can't wait for the Pats to lose.

10 minutes and counting for the Cowboy game. Should be a good one.

Guest scriptedrain
I can't believe they just missed that field goal!!

I can. They're the Jets.

I can't wait for the Pats to lose.

You'll have to wait, because they won't until next season.

10 minutes and counting for the Cowboy game. Should be a good one.

If you're a Dallas Cowboys fan.

;)

Guest falloutcollapse

I woke up and had to drive around to Best Buy and Target and the mall, and I've never driven with so many people around. I got really scared because I thought I was going to get hit or run someone over. I think that since I got past all of the holiday rush, I should get my license tomorrow instead of March. I got Halo 3 though, and I'm excited to play it.

Guest falloutcollapse
Got live? We should play sometime in the near future.

I know my XBOX came with a one-month free trial, but I'm not allowed to open it up and shit until tonight (we're celebrating Christmas.) Do I need to buy additional shit to make Live work?

Guest falloutcollapse
If you have a fast internet connection and a LIVE account, you should be good for a month at least. I highly recommend buying a year of LIVE though. It's totally worth it.

I'll be opening the system up tonight and checking everything out, and I'll get back at you. I plan on getting a year of Live, I just need to save up some money for it.