Box Car Racer LP @ Hot Topic

Good idea. Done.

Snipped, reported to eBay.

This forum doesn't like that i'm selling something, so they're going to engage in fraud to hurt my eBay seller reputation?

maybe next time, you won't be such a fucking dick about being a show off.

"hey everybody look at me! i'm a jerk off and bought all the copies of the album even though there are a ton of people wanted one for themselves. and even better, i'm charging a ridiculous price for them!"

If my local Hot Topics (I'm still actually deciding if a 20 minute drive is worth it for the second HT) don't have it, I think I'll just sit this one out.

Most likely wont be in your area til early next week.

Might just want to give the store a call to see if they got them before you drive down there.

If my local Hot Topics (I'm still actually deciding if a 20 minute drive is worth it for the second HT) don't have it, I think I'll just sit this one out.

Most likely wont be in your area til early next week.

Might just want to give the store a call to see if they got them before you drive down there.

Oh, yea I know. I won't be in my area 'til then, either. Hanging out in beantown for a bit.

For those ordering online, use the promo code HTAJULY for 20% off an order of $45 or more!

well how about that? it's another flipper!

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/kurttexas/m.html?rt=nc&LH_Complete=1&_fln=1&_ipg=&_trksid=p3911.c0.m283&_rdc=1

Yeah I flipped 'em. So fucking what? Anyone that really wants them can order one online.

Yeah I flipped 'em. So fucking what? Anyone that really wants them can order one online.

Oh and I went through your old posts:

"new records? probably a little less under a dozen. 59 Sound gold 7", NFG/DC split, The Hold Steady RSD

used records? more than i care to count. if i find a record that i know has a high collectible value and it's relatively cheap, of course i'm going to invest the money in it and flip it on eBay and make more money. the blue vinyl 7" for Weezer's Undone for $5? of fucking course i'm going to flip that shit for $40 and make a $35 profit."

Shut time bitch.

"new records? probably a little less under a dozen. 59 Sound gold 7", NFG/DC split, The Hold Steady RSD

used records? more than i care to count. if i find a record that i know has a high collectible value and it's relatively cheap, of course i'm going to invest the money in it and flip it on eBay and make more money. the blue vinyl 7" for Weezer's Undone for $5? of fucking course i'm going to flip that shit for $40 and make a $35 profit."

Shut time bitch.

so now you're resorting to lies to try to clear your good name? next time you try to make somebody look stupid, try showing some real proof. don't make up shit.

Shut time bitch.

so now you're resorting to lies to try to clear your good name? next time you try to make somebody look stupid, try showing some real proof. don't make up shit.

I'm not trying to clear shit, I have no qualms about flipping those records. You're the one who is worried about your "good name" as you went back and deleted that post so that I couldn't take a screenshot.

You seem to have forgotten that google cache's these things and so with a quick search for the thread title...

[image]

Here's the link buddy:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:8DK9EwE732EJ:vinylcollective.proboards.com/index.cgi%3Fboard%3Dgeneral%26action%3Ddisplay%26thread%3D50214+how+many+records+have+you+bought+intending+to+flip&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Now please just stop being a hypocrite.

[image]

This is better than a soap opera.

Ala Moana was the only one that had any, a friend of mine contacted Pearl Ridge and they never got any. I had gone 3 or 4 times in the last 2 weeks looking for these. Finally found them and bought them. (Along with Taking Back Sunday, Dark Side of the Moon, Flex Your Head compilation, and Ramones Mania). Singles of those before you wet yourselves again.

Sickening? I think trying to defraud myself and eBay is sickening. But you vinyl queens have your own warped ethics to uphold. Apparently buying multiple copies of an album and selling them is bad: There's other resellers, have you fucked with them? Apparently complaining about getting a bad record and getting no response from the seller is justification for personal attacks.

You people need to get the fuck over yourselves.

Most "resellers" don't resell vinyl that is still readily available at $15+ for $90+ unless they're assholes like yourself.

I don't understand how we are queens because we think it's wrong for you to buy six copies of the same record, and keep other people around you from picking them up for themselves (there's a guy in this thread that is a perfect example of how you fucked said people over)

You can complain about a bad record, but you didn't have to whine about the entire pressing/label as if it was their fault YOU got a bad record out of all the ones that were pressed fine.

When we tried to give you reasons and told you that ours were fine, we were just trying to let you know that it was only YOURS. Then you said we were "queens" and that we were being douchebags.

Get the fuck over ourselves? Maybe. But we can all agree that you need to get the fuck out.

Everyone just kick back.

If you buy up a bunch of copies of limited records with the purpose of flipping them for profit and keeping people who actually want one for themselves from getting one at regular retail price, its a pretty shitty thing to do. Whatever tho, people arent going to stop flipping records any time soon. Not much that can be done to stop it.

Just dont come on here and post pictures with all 6 copies you got by cleaning out your local store and people wont give you shit for it. You're kind of inviting the shit talking when you do something like that. Yes, they are available online, for now, but most people would prefer to just go to a store and not pay for shipping but when someone cleans a store out, going online for one is their only shot at getting it for a decent price.

Dont be so greedy people.

Most "resellers" don't resell vinyl that is still readily available at $15+ for $90+ unless they're assholes like yourself.

I don't understand how we are queens because we think it's wrong for you to buy six copies of the same record, and keep other people around you from picking them up for themselves (there's a guy in this thread that is a perfect example of how you fucked said people over)

You can complain about a bad record, but you didn't have to whine about the entire pressing/label as if it was their fault YOU got a bad record out of all the ones that were pressed fine.

When we tried to give you reasons and told you that ours were fine, we were just trying to let you know that it was only YOURS. Then you said we were "queens" and that we were being douchebags.

Get the fuck over ourselves? Maybe. But we can all agree that you need to get the fuck out.

Some of you were helpful, no doubt. Go read the responses of those who weren't and tell me they are reasonable. I got a bad record, was called a noob and told to get a better turntable. I wouldn't have bothered with responding, but i wasn't getting my e-mails returned initially. What would you do? Sit on your hands and smile with a bad record?

And the reason i put it up is i want to see what kind of offers people would give. I'm interested in collecting this, which is why i was going every few days to Hot Topic to get this. I'm not going to sell it for $15, because it's worth more to me than that. If someone wants to pay an inflated price, i can be convinced to get rid of it. Otherwise, i'm very happy holding on to these great records.

Check my eBay record and call me a reseller. I'm a collector. This is the only album i've bought multiple copies. And i posted the picture because i lined it all up nicely, and used a DSLR because i thought, and still do think, it's a fucking cool looking picture. As for the guy who got screwed, that's too bad. It's happened to a lot of Hot Topic releases for me, so as much as it sucks, i'd be happy that i can still get it online from them instead of on eBay.

But, again. I buy multiple copies and am proud of it, i get flamed. Douchebags encourage someone to defraud me and eBay simply to spite me, and others take up the cause. What the fuck would you call that?