Box Car Racer LP @ Hot Topic

is BCR hitting NJ anytime soon?

I refer you to:

I believe they were sent out to stores yesterday or today. Im actually not working today so I cant check. Its possible some stores could have these this weekend but more than likely next week. Also the stores getting them soon are only the stores in the western 1/3 of the country. Gonna be another month or so before the rest of the stores get them.

Dear West Coast Flippers,

Enjoy flipping this record, I am sure there are a lot of kids on the east coast who would love to use mommy and daddys credit card for this record. eBay is in for a lot of kick backs! It's been 8 years, and I could wait another 8 years, but I am sure there are a ton who can not.

the 7" pops up on ebay frequently. i just found out about it not too long ago and got a copy. it was only like $12 shipped from the UK haha. i would've never thought that this album would ever actually be pressed.
yeah i was meaning to get it for a while, but seeing it BIN on ebay for like 7 bucks convinced me haha. 3 weeks later, I see the LP getting pressed...

same thing happened to me when i bought like 3 7" pic disks of blink's self titled. just a month later the LP was announced

Alright guys, it looks like these have started hitting stores in the western 1/3 of the country. Go get 'em!

Kinda pointless posting a list of stores that have this. Pretty much any HT store that carries vinyl should have these at some point. Maybe just call ahead just to make sure they got them in already.

Also, people arent allowed to put every copy in a store on hold anymore. I took care of that.

Sorry rottentone and roebot.

will texas be covered at the same time as the east coast?

also, can stores have stuff sent to them? last time i was in HT, they said something about being able to have items shipped to the store for $1 but i don't know if thats only for online items--can that be store-to-store?

Some Texas stores will have them now but some wont.

I know you can order stuff on HT.com and have it shipped to a store for $1. Not too sure on the policy of transfering product between stores. If your local HT doesnt have these yet just hang tight cause they will be coming soon.