Box Car Racer LP @ Hot Topic

Douchebags encourage someone to defraud me and eBay simply to spite me, and others take up the cause. What the fuck would you call that?

getting even. you're a jerk off for taking advantage of others.

Bingo.

If you're collecting them, that means youre going for all of them, right? So... you better start buying. You're gonna look like a fool when you own 15 copies of this. I'll start buying some for you, if you'd like... I'll only charge $75 each, but I'll send it overnight to hawaii and that'll cost like $100 just for shipping. How about it... since you are collecting them?

Listen lady, I call it comedy. You fucked someone over, and now you're getting fucked over.

I'm pretty sure whoever called you a noob wasn't expecting you to flip the fuck out over it, and who knows, it could've been your turntable. We don't know what kind of turntable you have.

Also, if you were putting these up to get "offers" and to see if someone would put up an "inflated price", then why the fuck didn't you just wait? Doing it the SAME DAY they go up on the internet is kind of a stupid thing to do if you're not looking to get flamed by us "queens".

If you're collecting them, I'll buy you a few and you can lay me down an "inflated price". I'll ship them to you for $40. No less! Not my fault!

You seem to have forgotten that google cache's these things and so with a quick search for the thread title...

[image]

Here's the link buddy:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:8DK9EwE732EJ:vinylcollective.proboards.com/index.cgi%3Fboard%3Dgeneral%26action%3Ddisplay%26thread%3D50214+how+many+records+have+you+bought+intending+to+flip&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Now please just stop being a hypocrite.

you definitely showed me, sherlock holmes. i guess i got pwned? that's what the kids say, right?

although, despite the fact that that's what was written, doesn't necessarily prove that i did actually flip anything.

regardless, let the smiting commence.

oh, and you're still an asshole for buying multiple copies to flip on eBay.

So just to sum up the last 4 pages:

Dude from Honolulu is an asshole who doesn't actually know what fraud is.

Flipping is OK if you don't post about it.

When all else fails, go with personal attacks.

Did I miss anything?

Buy his listings without intending to pay for it, just to make him pay the fees and so you can write negative feedback is not fraud? An eBay purchase is a binding contract. What would you call intentionally making a purchase with the intent of charging that person fees without ever intending to pay for it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraud

"In the broadest sense, a fraud is an intentional deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual; the related adjective is fraudulent."

Who doesn't know what fraud is?

[image]

And you should have put:

go with personal attacks

That seems to be the first, and only, course of action for many people here.

So just to sum up the last 4 pages:

Dude from Honolulu is an asshole who doesn't actually know what fraud is.

Flipping is OK if you don't post about it.

When all else fails, go with personal attacks.

Did I miss anything?

Buy his listings without intending to pay for it, just to make him pay the fees and so you can write negative feedback is not fraud? An eBay purchase is a binding contract. What would you call intentionally making a purchase with the intent of charging that person fees without ever intending to pay for it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraud

"In the broadest sense, a fraud is an intentional deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual; the related adjective is fraudulent."

Who doesn't know what fraud is?

Right, but there was no deception.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/deceive

"To trick or mislead."

You were neither tricked nor misled. If anything, you'd have been tricked and misled had he bought them and paid after already claiming to have bought them for the sake of fucking with you.

Joking aside, you're overlooking the fact that reporting a non-paying bidder results in final value fees and subsequent re-listing fees being reimbursed. Likewise, any negative feedback left could be petitioned for removal on the same grounds. It wouldn't cost the seller a cent, nor tarnish the seller's reputation (any more than the seller did to himself, anyways), and as such, "fraud" wouldn't be an apt term for the actions of the buyer. I personally would go with "wasting your time".

Looking at this whole situation, the only person hurting your reputation is you, for being a complete moron and instigating this entire situation. Had you just listed them without bragging and posting your pictures on here (what did you expect, really?), nobody would've thought twice about it, let alone pinned it on you. I mean I don't agree with the actions of others, but you've been a total fool about this.