Box Car Racer LP @ Hot Topic

Got home a little while ago, about 3am. Put "There Is" on and listened to it twice. When i was done, it was a bonus to put the album next to my five other unopened ones. Bitch all you want, i'm stoked to have them on my shelf. Crying helps.

i hope you enjoy having 6 copies of the same records sitting on your shelves. at this point, you're gonna have trouble getting rid of them especially with more people putting up copies on eBay at half the price.

like i said, it's a damn shame because i honestly thought that all people from hawaii were really cool. but i guess fuckin' assholes can be found anywhere.

yes, that was a personal attack. but you deserve it.

have these made it to the east coast hot topic's yet?

Would love to pick this up tomorrow if possible.

Also, I was in PA this past weekend, A! In Philly, not sure how far that is from your neck of the woods.

It was awesome.

you shoulda let me know; we could have met up!

philly is around an hour and 45 min from me, depending on which part of philly you were in. i <3 that city.

Would love to pick this up tomorrow if possible.

Also, I was in PA this past weekend, A! In Philly, not sure how far that is from your neck of the woods.

It was awesome.

you shoulda let me know; we could have met up!

philly is around an hour and 45 min from me, depending on which part of philly you were in. i <3 that city.

Not to veer too much, but, hell, this thread is already crazy.

My wife and I were in Clifton Heights (West Philly) visiting some friends. Spent a few hours a day in downtown Philly, and drove to Bryn Mawr for some architecture one day.

Ummm.... to keep this on topic - I'm sure Travis will post a store list when he can.

So kazimierz... do you accept food stamps? We have a "binding contract" and I woudln't want to "defraud you"... so I gotta find a way to get you the extremely fair amount of $400 that I "owe" you for the records.

Paypal plox, like is stated in the auction.

Buy his listings without intending to pay for it, just to make him pay the fees and so you can write negative feedback is not fraud? An eBay purchase is a binding contract. What would you call intentionally making a purchase with the intent of charging that person fees without ever intending to pay for it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraud

"In the broadest sense, a fraud is an intentional deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual; the related adjective is fraudulent."

Who doesn't know what fraud is?

Right, but there was no deception.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/deceive

"To trick or mislead."

You were neither tricked nor misled. If anything, you'd have been tricked and misled had he bought them and paid after already claiming to have bought them for the sake of fucking with you.

Joking aside, you're overlooking the fact that reporting a non-paying bidder results in final value fees and subsequent re-listing fees being reimbursed. Likewise, any negative feedback left could be petitioned for removal on the same grounds. It wouldn't cost the seller a cent, nor tarnish the seller's reputation (any more than the seller did to himself, anyways), and as such, "fraud" wouldn't be an apt term for the actions of the buyer. I personally would go with "wasting your time".

Looking at this whole situation, the only person hurting your reputation is you, for being a complete moron and instigating this entire situation. Had you just listed them without bragging and posting your pictures on here (what did you expect, really?), nobody would've thought twice about it, let alone pinned it on you. I mean I don't agree with the actions of others, but you've been a total fool about this.

Sure i was misled, and so was eBay. Someone bought my auction. I expect them to pay. eBay expects the same thing. Yes, i know the eBay policy, and i will be relisting with my soon to be verified paypal account, and i will require immediate payment. But the mental giant thought that i would be charged and he could hurt my reputation. That's malicious intent. I instigated this? The fucking asshat who buys my auctions without intending to pay did nothing wrong, but i am because i posted pictures of vinyl i bought on a vinyl forum? Again, what the fuck planet are you people from?

im glad i live nowhere near hawaii

No one lives near Hawaii, we're the most geographically isolated land mass on Earth.

[image]

everyone is just a little annoyed that you posted a picture of all the copies you bought. i don't think it would have been made as big a deal as it has been if you had just posted a picture of one and left it at that. i feel if you were really "collecting" them as you have said you should have posted what you had on the sell/want/trade board. posting it here, especially with so people saying they have been wanting it, just came across as being a being dickish

The fucking asshat who buys my auctions without intending to pay did nothing wrong, but i am because i posted pictures of vinyl i bought on a vinyl forum? Again, what the fuck planet are you people from?

Yes, because you obviously weren't trying to piss off people who were having trouble finding the Box Car Racer vinyl, by posting a picture of all six you bought.

Honestly I don't care you bought six of them, I just think you're a dick for posting the picture.

Ok so no to the foodstamps...

Can I mail you a box of pennies (I've been saving them)? That's 40,000 pennies...about 265lbs of penny coming your way. UPS says it'll cost me about $1,200 to get them to you within the next week... once you deposit them at the bank if you can just subtract that from the total amount that I owe you and go ahead and cut me a check for $800 along with the 4 records you owe me that'd be super.

I'll need an address to ship them to, unless you want to pick them up at the airport... (bring a truck and a friend to help lift!)

everyone is just a little annoyed that your posted a picture of all the copies you bought. i don't think it would have been made as big a deal as it has been if you had just posted a picture of one and left it at that. i feel if you were really "collecting" them as you have said you should have posted what you had on the sell/want/trade board. posting it here, especially with so people saying they have been wanting it, just came across as being a being dickish

You're right, and this is the most rational response i've read in this thread, thank you.

Ok so no to the foodstamps...

Can I mail you a box of pennies (I've been saving them)? That's 40,000 pennies...about 265lbs of penny coming your way. UPS says it'll cost me about $1,200 to get them to you within the next week... once you deposit them at the bank if you can just subtract that from the total amount that I owe you and go ahead and cut me a check for $800 along with the 4 records you owe me that'd be super.

I'll need an address to ship them to, unless you want to pick them up at the airport... (bring a truck and a friend to help lift!)

You really need to wash that sand out of your vagina, it's making you unbearable.

youre brain is the most isolated land mass on earth

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You%27re-and-Your

[image]

i wasnt annoyed until i just got this email.

"Thanks for shopping at Hottopic.com!

We really hate delivering bad news, but unfortunately, the following item(s) sold out and is/are no longer available:

LP|BOXCARRACER-S/T -

You haven't been charged for the sold out item(s).

We're very sorry for the inconvenience."

I ordered pretty freaking quick. If anyone is willing to help me out that would be rad (there isnt a hot topic unless i want to drive 3 hrs)

end rant.