Box Car Racer LP @ Hot Topic

for VA peeps, fair oaks mall is sold out.

also, fuck the sales associates there. they told me i could use my 15% off from HT+1 whenever i wanted, and i had 19,000 points as of this morning. went to go pick up my one copy of this on hold, and tried to redeem my 15%, and they were like "oh sorry, it expired". wtf? now i have 20,000 points for no fucking reason. i dont get what the point of even having this whole system if you cant use your rewards for what you want. bullshit.

damn you hot topic.

Travis - Any idea what the deal is with Hot Topic in Opry Mills, Tennessee? Is it still closed?

Thats the mall that got flooded a while back, right?

I actually havent really heard anything about that.

Yeah that's the one! I guess it's still closed, I'm here and everything is still under construction.

Lots more of these going up on HT.com later today or tomorrow.

oh thank god.

the other day I actually went to my local ht store just to get some jewelry, but I noticed they had the dude ranch vinyl out (I was pretty sure that they didn't sell vinyl in that store) and I asked one of the guys working there if they would be getting the box car racer vinyl and he just said something along the lines of "oh the vinyl we have now were just sort of a test to see if they'd sell and we really didn't sell many so we probably won't be getting any more." I was bummed.

but hopefully I'll still be able to snag one from online before having to resort to overpriced ebay auctions.