SKA IS DEAD 7" of the Month Club! w/ order info!

Maybe Ska really is dead? Any updates on this?

Rainbo has been extremely backed up, so we will hopefully be getting the Big D/Brunt Of It split this week, I finally got word that they were shipping that one on Friday...hopefully it'll arrive before I leave for the Fest.

But the whole hold up on this has been Rainbo's delays. They've gone from telling us it's 15 business days until records ship after test pressing approval to "18-21" and then after we passed that mark I had to pester them daily and finally got word they were shipping.

It's been a bit of a clusterfuck, but records will start shipping soon, at the very latest they'll start shipping November 2nd.

Nice! Thanks for the update. I was getting curious about these too.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first 2 7"s arrived on Thursday...just got home from the Fest tonight.

Some assembling tonight and packing orders tomorrow.

The first wave of packed orders will start shipping tomorrow...but ideally I'll get all the subscription packages packed and shipped by tomorrow at 7:00pm when my post office closes. hopefully, fingers crossed, etc, etc, etc...

I'll post pictures later tonight.

Justin - Pics? And have these started shipping yet?

So stoked to hear these!

yes these have been shipping out in waves every day, Conrad, I'll have yours shipped out today! I've basically been racing home from work printing out as many labels as possible and running them over to the PO to drop them off before they close at 7...madness!!!

[image]