SKA IS DEAD 7" of the Month Club! w/ order info!

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if this has been asked or answered, but will the songs be brand new or unreleased? I plan on ordering anyway, but it'd be nice to know. Thanks.

all songs will be either unreleased or live versions (which I believe there will only be one live song in this series)

Is the live song RBF? That band wrote about ten new songs in the last decade and has put out about 900 live albums.

all songs will be either unreleased or live versions (which I believe there will only be one live song in this series)

Is the live song RBF? That band wrote about ten new songs in the last decade and has put out about 900 live albums.

yes, but as far as we know it's not on any other live release...

Nice! I'm not knocking you guys at all. I think it's a rad project but the second I read that I knew it had to be RBF.

I really want to hear the BTMI! song!

Dave K Plug has the RBF track but neither Flood or I have heard it...but the songs we have heard are excellent, the Mustard Plug song is amazing.

Nice! I'm not knocking you guys at all. I think it's a rad project but the second I read that I knew it had to be RBF.

I really want to hear the BTMI! song!

Dave K Plug has the RBF track but neither Flood or I have heard it...but the songs we have heard are excellent, the Mustard Plug song is amazing.

That's awesome! I really want to support the project but just don't have the cash to do so right now due to saving for Fest and band stuff. If there are some leftovers I'll definitely pick them up!

they released Cheer Up, We're Not Happy Til You're Not Happy, and Monkeys For Nothing over the past decade ;)