SKA IS DEAD 7" of the Month Club! w/ order info!

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

still a couple weeks out, having some technical difficulties at the moment.

we've also started collecting tracks for series II, this one will run alot smoother because now we have a better grasp on what we're doing.... also if everything goes as planned we will be having exclusive color presales available just to SiD club members on some really cool reissues :)

still a couple weeks out, having some technical difficulties at the moment.

we've also started collecting tracks for series II, this one will run alot smoother because now we have a better grasp on what we're doing.... also if everything goes as planned we will be having exclusive color presales available just to SiD club members on some really cool reissues :)

Awesome thanks!

• 1 month later...

we got hosed by a technical issue, and being a non record store day release... the last two records are almost done, and should be shipping in a few weeks. We will also be announcing an exclusive pre-order for club members on a release that will probably blow your minds... and you can only get the rare color by being a member of the club... more info to follow on that :)

Yeah, I've been slacking on updates, but the last 2 7"s are in the process of being made now, we got bumped for RSD on one of them otherwise we'd probably have them sitting in my apartment.

the last 2 7"s will be:

Reel Big Fish / Tip the Van

the Slackers / Bomb the Music Industry!

and yes, the secret release Flood and I are working on will blow your minds. We're really excited about what's to come, not to mention organizing the second series and more!

When are you announcing?!

if you're a subscriber you'll find out first via the email group....so if on the countless times I've asked to make sure everyone's on the email list and you're not for some reason...then tell me now, send me your name and paypal email to [email protected], don't PM me