Coheed And Cambria August U.S. Tour

I just saw them with Circa Survive less than a month ago in Toronto. The setlist was so good they played mostly SSTB and IKSS3 songs with one song off of each GA album and then a handful from the new one. I was really surprised that they played almost only older songs. They even played 2113 in the encore with Welcome Home. Shit was epic.

Guest eriathomas
Dear Hunter is great live. I'm skipping out on this tour and seeing Circa Survive by themselves at Musica in Akron instead.

I might be at this show too.

I just saw them with Circa Survive less than a month ago in Toronto. The setlist was so good they played mostly SSTB and IKSS3 songs with one song off of each GA album and then a handful from the new one. I was really surprised that they played almost only older songs. They even played 2113 in the encore with Welcome Home. Shit was epic.

i think that's why i enjoyed seeing this band when i have. they're not at all like most bands who seem to forget their older (usually better) records exist.

Dear Hunter is great live. I'm skipping out on this tour and seeing Circa Survive by themselves at Musica in Akron instead.
Any idea what that venue is like I think I might hit up that circa show

Kind of small, but great. There are actually conflicting shows for 8/17. Musica lists Circa, but Gifts From Enola and If These Trees Could Talk show that they are playing there the same night. Something is wrong, but I am more inclined to believe Musica...

I may go see Circa, not sure though...

i just checked their myspace and they will be here on august the third.

so stoke.

this is a year of progressive for thai music scene.

between the buried and me, shai hulud (their debut on metal blade can make you feel matt fox try to blend progressive in what shai hulud is) and coheed and cambria.

really stoke....

:)

the promoter at here just canceled.

so poor....

:(