god and jesus

kyle

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scriptedrain
so you took one for the team, and then bashed everyone who believed different than you. wow. marry christmas you asshole.

He's just trying to prove how hardcore he is. The Grinch has nothing on him.

this shit is so fucking fake. seriously if you believe this shit you're an ignorant sucker.

it's not so much about being ignorant as much as about being weak. if you can have something outside youself to say "controls" your life, you don't have to work at bettering yourself.

my uncle was once hardcore about that shit, went to the doctor, was diagnosed w/ diabetes, refused to take insulin, claimed "god would cure him, through his faith", needless to say it never happened.

so you took one for the team, and then bashed everyone who believed different than you. wow. marry christmas you asshole.

I really was drunk last night when I posted this on my phone from church. It was already dragging on and I was very, very bored and very angry for having to sit there, hence the hostility. I don't believe in god, but I also don't typically criticise or bash another's beliefs.

Merry Christmas!

Guest abravemorning

I really was drunk last night when I posted this on my phone from church. It was already dragging on and I was very, very bored and very angry for having to sit there, hence the hostility. I don't believe in god, but I also don't typically criticise or bash another's beliefs.

Merry Christmas!

You just do it when you're drunk and or bored? Yeah, and Mel Gibson only hates Jews after he's had a few to drink.

Merry Christmas!

You just do it when you're drunk and or bored? Yeah, and Mel Gibson only hates Jews after he's had a few to drink.

Look, I'm the only atheist in a Catholic family. I'm a former Catholic myself, having went to Catholic school for 12 years. I have no problem with Christians (that don't act like Bill O'Reilly) and I get along just fine with every Christian I know. I also don't ever criticise anyone's beliefs, ever. I was drunk and pissed I had to sit through an hour+ long service at 12:00AM last night, and that post was just a fucked up joke, not a serious statement.

Guest abravemorning

Look, I'm the only atheist in a Catholic family. I'm a former Catholic myself, having went to Catholic school for 12 years. I have no problem with Christians (that don't act like Bill O'Reilly) and I get along just fine with every Christian I know. I also don't ever criticise anyone's beliefs, ever. I was drunk and pissed I had to sit through an hour+ long service at 12:00AM last night, and that post was just a fucked up joke, not a serious statement.

Its a little hard to tell consider you said "seriously if you believe this..."

I've got it worse than you. I grew up being spoonfed religion. I went to a private school, and I live in the Bible Belt. I'm surrounded by this shit. That doesn't mean I'm going to bash and generalize all Christians.