Danzig - Deth Red Sabaoth on Vinyl

Oh Danzig! It has been a nightmare from the beginning (Going back to JUNE!!)

I was going to and will send an email about this, but since many of you are here, here is the deal! One of the distros has told us SEVERAL times that we can get red copies since waaay back in August. The rep told us a few weeks back that they have 45 red and 8 black on order. When we went to order and asked for specific amounts of black copies and red copies she goes we dont have and I QUOTE why

"That's when I thought you were talking about he colors in the title. There is a title with the word black in the title and a title with the word red in the title."

and they never ordered any red copies for us. None of the other distros have the red on hand (this was sent ONLY a few days ago )!! I have contacted the label SEVERAL times and all I get are various voice mail boxes and no return calls. Between Danny and I we must have left at least 5 messages and have emailed them! The end records and that omega site DO NOT return calls or emails. I have left one more message about an hour ago with this info here and really that is all I can do. I will continue to call the label non-stop but if I dont get a response by Friday I will have to issue refunds.

I can give anyone a refund who wants one now. If you want to split your order and wait a few more days then I can do that as well. I am sorry if I let anyone down but it was definitely beyond my control.

And now the famous line, just email me if you want to cancel or split [email protected]

Yes they are :) Despite the initial horrible situation, The End were VERY great at dealing with this quickly so I am super happy

Are these shipping yet?

Just got them in !!! We will be shipping them tomorrow morning. I love how USPS operates on a Saturday. My kind of business. So keep an eye out for confirmation emails and tracking numbers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FINALLY got around to spinning this.....This is damn good! I listened to Danzig back in the day. Liked 1-4, got Black Acid Devil, thought....eh? Never bought another record by him again. Heard songs here and there, had no interest.....Then I got this......It really is pretty damned good. Definitely much closer to his original Danzig sound. Has more of the Danzig 1-3 sound in this album for sure. If you haven't picked his up...and only liked Danzig 1-4 ....this is actually worth getting.

The songs themselves are pretty great, even though Black Candy is a bit silly...

As for the sound of the recording, its' definitely not as compressed and loud as CD version, but it definitely sounds likes a victim of the loudness wars. The recording doesn't seem like it *breathes* enough, if you get my meaning.

But overall great album, love the red vinyl!