Tegan and Sara - The Business of Art LP

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Tegan and Sara fan,

Thank you for ordering Tegan and Sara: The Official Vinyl Collection. Due to overwhelming demand we are awaiting a replenishment of stock. Orders should start shipping at the end of this week. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,

Because Sound Matters Online Customer Support

y'all farealz?

Via their Facebook/website:

after selling out the pre-order, our vinyl box set- the Official Vinyl Collection - is now available for regular purchase!

the box set includes;

This Business of Art

If It Was You

So Jealous

The Con

Sainthood

Home Recordings - the exclusive bonus album, which features nine demo tracks dating back to So Jealous.

currently it is available exclusively online at Because Sound Matters and soon it will be available at Maplemusic.com and in store at Criminal Records in Toronto. we will announce it here once they are available in these alternate outlets

Well. Maybe they've made more? Who knows.

Does that e-mail mean they're still going to give us a pre-order box or does it mean we were too late, and we'll be getting the ones in this non-preorder set that T&S are selling on that site now?

With that question, was there anything special about the pre-order box sets at all? I've completely forgot.

Does that e-mail mean they're still going to give us a pre-order box or does it mean we were too late, and we'll be getting the ones in this non-preorder set that T&S are selling on that site now?

With that question, was there anything special about the pre-order box sets at all? I've completely forgot.

I believe the draw of the preorder was the signed limited poster. Which usually I could care less about, but my love of T&S is pretty immense.. I'll be pissed (if they're gone) because I ordered within an hour or two of it going up.

Edit: I'd also like to add that this has been added to the order page..

This item could take 2-3 weeks to start shipping.