Hot Water Music "Live in Chicago #2"

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Var-

any chance this is selling out soon? I just placed an order and was hoping to wait until that Fiya LP drops before placing another one!

You should order it now. 600 are already gone... and it's a long weekend.

If you are overseas, you can ask Geis about arrangements... but you MUST put in an order so the counts in the computer are accurate. Ordering offline is not an option or we will goof up and you will weep. A long as it is in the system, you can hassle poor Geis all day long, haha!

-- This is specific to this record. High demand, limited... you do not want us to goof it up on accident. We are ordinarily much more flexible and helpful. 1-per-person means we got 600 new orders in like 30 hours. Tuesday will be a busy day, haha! (And thanks for everyone that jumped aboard... hope you're excited when they arrive.)

:D8-)

(Ivo picked the emoticons)

I tried to order this a couple days ago and then again today and it looks like it went through, but I didn't get a receipt/confirmation and I got this weird message at the top of the page after the order was submitted:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfs/c05/h02/mnt/72969/domains/noidearecords.com/html/catalog/functions.php on line 959

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfs/c05/h02/mnt/72969/domains/noidearecords.com/html/catalog/functions.php on line 2445

Anything like this happen to anyone else?

Anything like this happen to anyone else?

I don't know if you did this already, but if you did not... why not forward that info to someone at NI?

1/2 of the mailorder super structure:

[email protected]

or maybe even the web genius:

[email protected]

I will also forward this info to them, but if I was not farting around watchin Netherlands and Uruguay... who just freaking scored!! 1-1

Yeah, by the time Punknews posted about it, they were about gone. The orders did not actually shoot up that much after that post, I think just because the rabid packs had already spread the word. If they had posted it on day one, it would have been insane, though. We did not tip them off... so they found out just like everyone else did. Ha!

• 2 weeks later...