Interpunk shipping = wtf

I'm pretty sure there are tons. It's insane to me that I'd pay $10 to ship to LP's. I know it's kind of pricey but the issue is that they don't seem to get cheaper the more you buy. Like, shipping two LP's doesn't require much more than one but they still ream you on the second one.

Unless I'm getting a ton of stuff it's totally not worth it. Not to mention UPS is almost always cheaper than USPS with interpunk (and UPS blows).

I realized yesterday while fantasy-shopping on interpunk that their shipping becomes a great deal if you buy a million dollars worth of stuff. After a certain point, it's like +$.25 to add another record.

Aha, so I'm not the only one who does that?

Haha yesterday I noticed how high my credit card bill was but also how many new albums I wanted to buy. I sat there on interpunk adding everything I wanted to my shopping cart and frowning at how much money I'd need to get it all, but smiled when I noticed that I could save a lot on shipping if I lump-summed the order, ratehr than spacing it out, because let's face it, I know I'm going to order them all at some point or another, so why not make it a "deal" and save on shipping?

that's one hell of a run on, but I'm on hydrocodone and can't process my thoughts too well.

Haha yesterday I noticed how high my credit card bill was but also how many new albums I wanted to buy. I sat there on interpunk adding everything I wanted to my shopping cart and frowning at how much money I'd need to get it all, but smiled when I noticed that I could save a lot on shipping if I lump-summed the order, ratehr than spacing it out, because let's face it, I know I'm going to order them all at some point or another, so why not make it a "deal" and save on shipping?

You know, I actually used that very excuse to justify two orders from there this week. Well, the I'm going to buy them anyway excuse plus the fact that they're randomly giving away gift certificates and 10% on all orders over $50. I mean, how can I afford not to if there's a chance I could win $20-$100 or 10% a few orders?