PO: Samuel Jackson Five 4xLP BOX & Te' 3xLP

Alrighty, exciting news, everyone is paid up! There are 29+ copies of everything still available, and I'll be placing the order tomorrow morning. So there's still a bit of time if anyone wants in on the Te' or anything else from Denovali. Holla!

updated list:

SJ5 1/4 Alan

SJ5 2/4 monk0nuggets

SJ5 3/4 smailtronic

SJ5 4/4 eriathomas

Te' 1/10 blackholesun

Te' 2/10 inputtostring

Te' 3/10 monk0nuggets

Te' 4/10 eriathomas

Te' 5/10 geezfools

Te' 6/10 oakland

Te' 7/10 endlesslog

Te' 8/10 christopheric

Te' 9/10

Te' 10/10

hey again guys. sinc emike asked... I think 5 boxes and 8 te' should fit for 35,00euro. if not we can cover the rest of the shipping. shouldn't be a big deal. thanks so much again for your support.

les fragments is sadly sold out in yellow brown. the good news: a new album of them later this year. and maybe their first release the did (it was a cdr) also on vinyl. I think so. new record is amazing as well.

Ok, I'm officially cutting off the order, and will place it in the morning. Super thanks go out to Denovali for helping get this monster out the door. This is 44 records we're talking about here, plus packaging!

updated list:

SJ5 1/5 Alan

SJ5 2/5 monk0nuggets

SJ5 3/5 smailtronic

SJ5 4/5 eriathomas

SJ5 5/5 gdopiv

Te' 1/8 blackholesun

Te' 2/8 inputtostring

Te' 3/8 monk0nuggets

Te' 4/8 eriathomas

Te' 5/8 geezfools

Te' 6/8 oakland

Te' 7/8 endlesslog

Te' 8/8 christopheric

les fragments is sadly sold out in yellow brown. the good news: a new album of them later this year. and maybe their first release the did (it was a cdr) also on vinyl. I think so. new record is amazing as well.

great news all around! I'm posting here and there trying to track down the yellow/brown version. It really compliments the artwork well, so I'd rather get that then the black.

keep up the hard work!

Ok, I'm officially cutting off the order, and will place it in the morning. Super thanks go out to Denovali for helping get this monster out the door. This is 44 records we're talking about here, plus packaging!

updated list:

SJ5 1/5 Alan

SJ5 2/5 monk0nuggets

SJ5 3/5 smailtronic

SJ5 4/5 eriathomas

SJ5 5/5 gdopiv

Te' 1/8 blackholesun

Te' 2/8 inputtostring

Te' 3/8 monk0nuggets

Te' 4/8 eriathomas

Te' 5/8 geezfools

Te' 6/8 oakland

Te' 7/8 endlesslog

Te' 8/8 christopheric

That's awesome. Thanks to the label and everyone involved in making this happen.

Alright guys, thanks for the cash. I'm off to Vegas!

Kidding, kidding. The order has been placed. Due to its large size, Denovali will email me the total cost, and I'll make the payment at that time. I'll also start sending out shipping overpayment refunds at that time.

Interesting color tidbit, 7/8 Te' orders were for the clear/blue mix, only one person wanted the splatter.

I'll be updating this thread whenever order related information becomes available.

thanks again guys. really appreciated. concerning the further process: we will collect orders for one more or one and a half week. then we will fix the amount of black ones. after ordering it the test pressing process needs 2, 3 weeks and another 2, 3 weeks to get the complete order. we will try everything to push the pressing plant... but since the box is a huge project for them I think it definitely will need 5 weeks.

we will update our website concerning every new step. I think we'll do a new bulletin option at the front page of our homepage. over there we in the future will post all test pressing, production process etc. news. thanks!!!