PO: Comeback Kid - Symptoms + Cures Colored

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where'd you order from nocontrol?

Victory...The clear w/smoke (/100) are gone. If you order one I'd go with Shop Radio Cast, they still have some White w/smoke (/300) and are probably cheaper than anywhere else.

i ordered 'wake the dead' clear w/ smoke from victory ...i was just wondering if they started to ship 'em out yet...

Recieved my Symptoms + Cures record today.

MUCH LOVE TO SRC FOR CROSSING THE BORDER AND SHIPPING FROM ONTARIO!! You'll be getting mucho business from me now that I know you do that.

Thanks!! We are actually in Niagara falls Canada. We cross into the USA and import/export from there.

By the way did you notice the Crazy stamps?? Our machine broke and until they come and fix it all Canadians get ridiculous stamps on their packages with like Mooses, bears and seals on them!!!

I got mine from SRC.

For some reason, the lyrics of tracks 7-9 aren't included. I twitted them on the tweeter:

@cbktweets I got the LP version of S+C.. is there a reason tracks 7-9 don't have lyrics included? Seems odd.

and they said said:

@mcm1610 there is indeed a reason... someone forgot to put them in. You've got yourself a rarity.

I got mine from SRC.

For some reason, the lyrics of tracks 7-9 aren't included. I twitted them on the tweeter:

@cbktweets I got the LP version of S+C.. is there a reason tracks 7-9 don't have lyrics included? Seems odd.

and they said said:

@mcm1610 there is indeed a reason... someone forgot to put them in. You've got yourself a rarity.

Weird I listened to this a lot and actually scoured over the insert but never noticed this, good find.

• 2 weeks later...