PO: Comeback Kid - Symptoms + Cures Colored

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

"We were told by Victory Records that we could pre order a small amount of the new and old Comeback Kid releases (Symptoms + Cures and wake the dead) on colored vinyl which were limited to 100 copies total (per release). Then when we went to place our order to secure your LP’s they told us they made a mistake and can no longer sell us any of the 100 pressing for either release. We called and begged them they say it is not fair to other stores and they made a mistake. They were willing to send us free poster…probably not the best way to make this right but we accepted them as for it is completely out of our control.

Victory records still have the limited pressing still for sale so if you still really want this it is still for sale."

Hey its just the one limited to 100 copies and we apologize for this!! Like the email said we were originally told we can purchase some, then they changed that on us.

Although Victory has them in stock still and you can get them there (as far as I know). Actually if they didn't have them in stock and completely screwed you guys out of them then I would of been really pissed! But yea, you should be able to get them there. Once again I know Danny has emailed but I apologize as well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...