VC Fantasy Football sign up (year 2?)

zac

If there are any open spots, I'd like to be in this.

Me too. And if there's not enough room, would there be interest in splitting into two, 12 team leagues?

I think this is the best plan. I am not a fan of the 16 person league.

But I think there is enough interest to do two leagues. Even if we get 20 people, that's two 10 person leagues which is totally reasonable.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. And if there's not enough room, would there be interest in splitting into two, 12 team leagues?

I think this is the best plan. I am not a fan of the 16 person league.

But I think there is enough interest to do two leagues. Even if we get 20 people, that's two 10 person leagues which is totally reasonable.

I'm for that.

EDIT: Are you guys dead set on using Yahoo! or have any of you tried CBS? CBS is my favorite site to do fantasy football on. Just sayin'

I'm for that.

EDIT: Are you guys dead set on using Yahoo! or have any of you tried CBS? CBS is my favorite site to do fantasy football on. Just sayin'

I absolutely hate CBS. Last year I did CBS, Yahoo, and ESPN. Yahoo was definitely favorite. ESPN was cool as well. But CBS was terrible.

I will only do yahoo. if this is espn or cbs i wont do it. sorry.

also, DONT make the bench deep. theres no need for one person to have 5 star RB and not trade a single one. keep the bench short so the players are evenly distributed (as even as a draft can be that is)

I'm for that.

I absolutely hate CBS. Last year I did CBS, Yahoo, and ESPN. Yahoo was definitely favorite. ESPN was cool as well. But CBS was terrible.

I have done all 3 multiple times, I feel the mock drafts/rankings, projections, injury reports, and overall commentary by the guys at CBS is the best. Is it the actual format you hate? or just overall?

I hate ESPN, Yahoo is definitely second best.

Looks like the final list for this group will be.

1.Me

2.Kyle (chap)

3. Brent (cactusbot)

4. Kurtz

5. Jake

6. Michael

7. Dan

8. Chuck Deizel

9. Scott

10. Matt

11. memphis666

12. troymess

Sorry everyone else but you guys should seriously do one together because there seems to be a lot of people who want to do it and there is just no way everyone could make it in together.

I'll try to set the league up by Sunday night or so but I am booked solid from tonight through Sunday afternoon and I'll PM everyone on the list the league ID plus the password or whatever. I'll probably set the draft up for a weekend during or at the end of preseason and we can work around it to try to accommodate most peoples schedule but more than likely some will have to autodraft because it will be hard to get everyone together at exactly the same time. Stoked!

week nights are better for than weekends as i am generally out of town, but thanks to having a real job i am always home on week nights. stoked! im going to rape you all.

Sorry man but unless I made a mistake you were a little too late. The Michael on the list is just the guy who's username was Michael, not Michael 3000 :-[ He was in the leauge last year. Everyone except for troymess (who was the first to ask) is a returning person from last year. Again sorry dude.