OMG JUSTIN BIEBER ON CSI!!!

Future drug user and possible suicide victim

I feel bad for this kid because:

A) He has absolutely no education

B) Beiber Fever isn't old enough to get Beaver Fever

C) I can already go higher in the alphabet than he can

D) Unless he runs into Dave Chappelle for advice, he's fucked.

Edit: From a different site, the following was posted:

"An even better excerpt from the press release:

"Every 20 years, a phenomenon like Justin Bieber graces our world. We'd like to believe that the phenomenon of CSI has had the same impact on popular culture. The opportunity to bring them together in the premiere is a great treat for our audience and all of its new viewers. This will be true event television," Executive Producers Carol Mendelsohn, Don McGill and Anthony Zuiker said in joint statement."

haha i was thinking the same shit when i heard about this. it's like looking into a crystal ball. also he claims he's "doing it for Jesus"... and by "it" he means "the music", but what he's really doing is...well...I think South Park covered it adequately with their Jonas Brothers epi.

What? For Heyzeus? I don't think Jesus wants him to talk about "honeys" and "lil mamas"

That Jonas Bros episode gave me a big el oh el

And Paul...I'm just reflecting on previous child stars and seeing where they went with help from the media and their own horrible choices, which the media covered and the downward spiral continued.

Yeah dude he actually said something to the effect of "You gotta remember to keep God first because you're doing it for Him" on this E! special thing. I caught the tail end of it before something I actually wanted to watch (the soup) started recording on my dvr. I about pissed myself laughing and rewound like 4 times to make sure I heard him right.

Yeah dude he actually said something to the effect of "You gotta remember to keep God first because you're doing it for Him" on this E! special thing. I caught the tail end of it before something I actually wanted to watch (the soup) started recording on my dvr. I about pissed myself laughing and rewound like 4 times to make sure I heard him right.

Well, whatever floats his Ark.

Guest errolwest
like i need another reason not to watch csi. how beiber ever got famous has always baffled me.

Come on, this is America...where idiots make other idiots famous.

this explains a lot!

Never heard a single Justin Bieber song, never watched a single episode of CSI. I'm obviously in the minority here.

It makes your life that much better.

I've only heard two of his songs about "shorties" because I work in a god damn retail store, and those 'jams' are 'funky hits', so they have to be on our playlist.

I'm surprised no one has noticed that my link as "future drug user and possible suicide victim" is not his character in the show...that's just me foreseeing his future.