these free credit report finalists

mclz

wait...people care about this?

have you been living in a cave for the past year? I'm sure it's all the rage on MTV between episodes of jersey shore!

this just in!

http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/08/10/band-scores-victory-in-ad-contest/

A commercial for the debut of freecreditscore.com, and the winning band, is scheduled to appear during the 2010 Video Music Awards on MTV on Sept. 12. The commercial will also be created by Martin, which is based in Richmond, Va., and part of the Interpublic Group of Companies.

The goal was to have “a real band star in our commercials,” said Chris Moloney, senior vice president and chief marketing officer at Expedian in Irvine, Calif., rather than the faux band that had appeared in numerous commercials for freecreditreport.com during the last three or so years.

With all the “social media buzz” around the mock band — composed of actors and musicians — Experian believes there will be even more generated by an actual band, Mr. Moloney said, particularly because its ability to perform live will enable the company to send the band on tour and appear at events around the country.

bout damn time they got a "real band"

now, does anyone know why I wasted 10 minutes googling this?