HOLYSHITCAKES OLD MAN GLOOM ARE PLAYING SXSW!!!!!!

I can't guarantee that I can get wristbands for everyone, because they only sell them to people who live in Austin (they check ID) and I only know two people reliable enough to get them for me (my brother and sister-in-law). BUT, people end up selling them on craigslist immediately after they go on sale, albeit for higher prices...Plus you don't necessarily have to get a wristband to get into shows, it's just added insurance if the venue is at capacity.

how many VCers are going? that would be sweet to meet up since I'm sure we'll all be at the HWM and OMG shows.

also, is the wristband thing the same as having a pass? my employer bought us the $550 pass, and I know that means we get into pretty much anything but how does that work with the wristbands?

how many VCers are going? that would be sweet to meet up since I'm sure we'll all be at the HWM and OMG shows.

also, is the wristband thing the same as having a pass? my employer bought us the $550 pass, and I know that means we get into pretty much anything but how does that work with the wristbands?

The pass pretty much guarantees you admission into any and everything, including pass-only seminars and panels with guest speakers and stuff. You also get first priority into shows above wristbands and paid admission. Wristbands are just for getting into shows, with priority over paid admission.

What's old news? OMG just posted a bulletin this morning about them playing.

yeah, sorry, sometimes i forget that not everyone knows santos. round here we got the inside word that this was going down a few months ago.

OH LOOK AT ME I LIVE IN NEW MEXICO I'M SOOOOOOO KEWL 8-)

What's old news? OMG just posted a bulletin this morning about them playing.

yeah, sorry, sometimes i forget that not everyone knows santos. round here we got the inside word that this was going down a few months ago.

Oh look at me. I think Im so cool here living in New Mexico and shit. Whatever happened to you coming up to Seattle buddy?

Oh look at me. I think Im so cool here living in New Mexico and shit. Whatever happened to you coming up to Seattle buddy?

oh look at me, i'm so cool leaving new mexico for seattle and shit. ;)