Anyone want a LOCKERZ invite?

nicole

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waste of time

Yeah. They only ever stock like... shit probably ONE of each item in the redemptions. You have to have like, no life and creep that site F5ing like mad every day a redemption COULD go up. Most of us don't have the time or stupidity to get anything from there. I doubt anyone on VC is a spoiled hipster that already has every Apple product ever from mommy and daddy with too much time on their hands to fuck with lockerz.

no, its free.

your tradelist is both disturbing and confusing.

r u 4 real?

What seems to be the problem? I am new to collecting vinyl, and as for my CDs I have everything listed... including pop music that I used to be into when I was a young kid. I also did an internship at a record label and was given a bunch of random CDs that I held on to for no particular reason. That being said, I am a music lover. I have no guilty pleasures, and I don't listen to music based on your-or anyone else's-approval. If you can't understand and appreciate that, then I quite honestly feel bad for you.

waste of time

Yeah. They only ever stock like... shit probably ONE of each item in the redemptions. You have to have like, no life and creep that site F5ing like mad every day a redemption COULD go up. Most of us don't have the time or stupidity to get anything from there. I doubt anyone on VC is a spoiled hipster that already has every Apple product ever from mommy and daddy with too much time on their hands to fuck with lockerz.

???

your tradelist is both disturbing and confusing.

r u 4 real?

What seems to be the problem? I am new to collecting vinyl, and as for my CDs I have everything listed... including pop music that I used to be into when I was a young kid. I also did an internship at a record label and was given a bunch of random CDs that I held on to for no particular reason. That being said, I am a music lover. I have no guilty pleasures, and I don't listen to music based on your-or anyone else's-approval. If you can't understand and appreciate that, then I quite honestly feel bad for you.

nah, i was just confused as to WHY THINGS WERE IN ALL CAPS.

i seriously can't trust someone who'd sell the Divine Miss M.

I SCOFF AT YOU!

WHILE DRINKING MY ESPESSO!

AND WAITING FOR MY SCONE.

Bahaha its my moms shit, dude! She actually thinks they're worth money. If its any consolidation, I've never drank an espresso or eaten a scone in my entire life!!!

nah, i was just confused as to WHY THINGS WERE IN ALL CAPS.

Uh huh...

lockerz is great if you have time to sit there 24 hours a day waiting for the redeemable items to go up, then if the website doesnt crash you have exactly 3.4 seconds to figure out what you want and then click on it only to find out that it is sold out as with everything else on there.

fuck lockerz, waste of time.

Uh huh...

NO BUT SERIOUSLY WHY ARE THE ARTIST NAMES IN ALL CAPS? ITS LIKE IM BEING YELLED AT BY YOUR TRADELIST. OR IM BEING TALKED TO BY JOEOHIOPRIDE.

Because that's how I choose to organize my tradelist. I put the artist in caps and the title in quotes. What's so odd about that? I still don't see how that makes my list confusing and disturbing. If this is your way of trying to justify your ignorance, if anything you've just made yourself look like even more of an ass. But I can see from your karma score that you have a lot of friends here. Congratulations on being one of the stupidest people I've ever crossed paths on the internet.

NO BUT SERIOUSLY WHY ARE THE ARTIST NAMES IN ALL CAPS? ITS LIKE IM BEING YELLED AT BY YOUR TRADELIST. OR IM BEING TALKED TO BY JOEOHIOPRIDE.

Because that's how I choose to organize my tradelist. I put the artist in caps and the title in quotes. What's so odd about that? I still don't see how that makes my list confusing and disturbing. If this is your way of trying to justify your ignorance, if anything you've just made yourself look like even more of an ass. But I can see from your karma score that you have a lot of friends here. Congratulations on being one of the stupidest people I've ever crossed paths on the internet.

ahahahahaha. your defensiveness. too. funny.

yes, karma scores on vc are totally indicative of how many friends you have on here.

this would totally be an awesome VC cat fight if i could muster up the will to care about and/or take seriously someone who considers lockerz a "truely awesome site".

sigh. sorry to disappoint, guys.

and yes to the kiddie pool and chocolate pudding. but only if im sitting in a kiddie pool eating said chocolate pudding. out of its intended container.

this would totally be an awesome VC cat fight if i could muster up the will to care about and/or take seriously someone who considers lockerz a "truely awesome site".

sigh. sorry to disappoint, guys.

and yes to the kiddie pool and chocolate pudding. but only if im sitting in a kiddie pool eating said chocolate pudding. out of its intended container.

Pssh. Container. Man, I thought you were cool.

Also, I AM GOING TO START TO GET "organized". ALL I HAD TO DO WAS CHANGE MY "font face". WHO KNEW??