Slayer "The Vinyl Conflict" Box Set

its the artwork for the re-release of christ illusion, the only difference being the hand and one song and not the totally awesome original art.

yep, i own the original Christ Illusion on red vinyl too. i think i'll keep it since it has the original artwork.

the "All Original LP Artwork" sticker isn't 100% accurate.

hopefully after they fleece people on this, they'll release them individually...

no shit... i don't want any of the post-divine intervention stuff.

I haven't heard World Painted Blood, but Christ Illusion and God Hates Us All are great records, you're missing out big time by being ignorant of this material.

Yes, Diabolus in Musica sucked, but overlook the shittiness of that album and check those two albums out.

I haven't heard World Painted Blood, but Christ Illusion and God Hates Us All are great records, you're missing out big time by being ignorant of this material.

Yes, Diabolus in Musica sucked, but overlook the shittiness of that album and check those two albums out.

Backed, God Hates Us All is the shit.

with his boxset or he had a test pressing from the original LP release last year?

i think Diabolus In Musica was solid, actually. these 10 albums are all their favorite albums of mine. couldn't believe the price was so decent for the set.

• 1 month later...
with his boxset or he had a test pressing from the original LP release last year?

i think Diabolus In Musica was solid, actually. these 10 albums are all their favorite albums of mine. couldn't believe the price was so decent for the set.

The first 100 orders got a signed test press.

i was actually a little underwhelmed w/ the jackets...pretty piss poor effort there w/ the artwork just blowing up the cd art...kinda chintzy other than the 180g vinyl...i hope they sound as great as i keep hearing...i haven't spun any yet...

woah...i was kind of thinking about buying this

can u take a couple photos of jackets?

• 4 years later...