You like drugs, you like brew...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, but I've done:

Weed: Lots of fun, but it can make you act like a jackass sometimes. Like when you go to the store and drop $15 on chips and Little Debbie products. Really fun to get stoned and watch movies/ listen to music/ go to a show.

Coke: Only done it once, but will probably do again at some point. I thought it was fun. Made me want to dance.

Ecstacy: Kinda fun, but like kittenmittons said if you're on ADs it's a bummer because it blocks a lot of it. I actually prefer snorting it because it kicks in faster and it seemed to hit me harder, but the effects also wear off quicker. Do it with somebody you can get naked with, because, Jesus.

Whip-its: Hippie crack. Dangerous. Really easy to do a whole bunch in a real short amount of time, because it feels awesome and the effect wears off within minutes. Have somebody explain the 'womp womp womp' to you before your first one.

I think that's it, but I've pretty much decided I want to try just about everything.

Anybody ever drank absinthe?

I have used just about every drug available in the United States. I can tell you it's not worth the hell you could go through because of it. I don't remember 2003, for example. That's not something I'll ever get back. So be careful.

This is my story, except 2005 as the blackout year. I want to add that dabbling is all well and good but opiates are not something to fuck with. I certainly have had a problem with more drugs, but heroin was the first thing that really wrapped me up and I got to junkie from vicodin in about six months. I know a lot of people with a similar experience. It doesn't take an extended period of use--between two weeks and a couple months--to become physically addicted to opiates. So yeah, be careful. Also, acid > mushrooms.

i smoke weed but never tried mushrooms, chimic or any other drugs, and honestly, they don't even bring my attention and i think it's perfect that way. i'm happy with my weed, and i am slowly trying to stop drinking. i stopped drinking pbr, about 2-3 weeks ago. i never was crazy on beer, i like good beer and i like to drink beer for the taste so that's probably why i gave up pbr lol.

Only advice I would give anyone is try things in moderation but be very vary of absinthe and any kind of hallucinogens(that includes eating big bits of weed).

Absinthe nearly destroyed my body, I was in total pain, vomiting and shitting blood for days afterwards, not a good time.

Hallucinogens are a huge gamble, when something goes wrong and it will eventually it is very diffucult, sometimes impossible to get back to the same place you were before, not worth it in my opinion.

I smoke weed fairly often, would recommend it to anyone experimenting for the first time.

Have also tried mushrooms, acid and Absinthe... I love me some hallucinogens! Do them with close friends though, and make sure your mind is in a good happy place. You don't want a bad, scary trip.

Tried MDMA capsules last year but as a couple others have pointed out ADs really block that stuff, so I felt very little of the effect. Want to try it again someday, when I don't have any residual medication in my system.

Only advice I would give anyone is try things in moderation but be very vary of absinthe and any kind of hallucinogens(that includes eating big bits of weed).

Absinthe nearly destroyed my body, I was in total pain, vomiting and shitting blood for days afterwards, not a good time.

Hallucinogens are a huge gamble, when something goes wrong and it will eventually it is very diffucult, sometimes impossible to get back to the same place you were before, not worth it in my opinion.

but thats part of the fun.. THE FEAR, THE FEAR!

Also, acid > mushrooms.

i think ppl are takin crazy pills when they say otherwise.

i didn't really start until my latter college years to start to dabble. when looking back, this was probably a good move. better understanding of shit in general. i stick with hallucinogens/weed. did a roxys inadvertently once, uhhh terrible, last time for that shit or anything like it.

also: erowid.org start reading

• 4 weeks later...

also, my favorite thing right now is making firecrackers.

get some organic peanut butter, your favorite brand of weed, and apply both to a cracker (i used ritz). wrap in tin foil and pop that bad boy in the toaster oven for 25-30 minutes. let it cool/harden in the freezer for a bit then eat and wait an hour for the magic to happen.

Guest errolwest
also, my favorite thing right now is making firecrackers.

get some organic peanut butter, your favorite brand of weed, and apply both to a cracker (i used ritz). wrap in tin foil and pop that bad boy in the toaster oven for 25-30 minutes. let it cool/harden in the freezer for a bit then eat and wait an hour for the magic to happen.

I must try this.

Before I moved in with my current roommates I only smoked weed a few times a year, but now I'm averaging a few times a week. I didn't smoke for the first time until I was 23, haha.

I've also done mushrooms once, and it was great. I would definitely do them again in the right setting and with the right people.

Not really interested in anything harder. I'm kind of one of those "if it comes from the ground it's cool" hippies. Actually scratch that, I would probably try ecstasy.