You like drugs, you like brew...

So I'm just curious. Mostly about the drugs (most people drink brew). What have you guys done?

I've never done any drugs myself, but have been working on changing that. I'm a big fan of vodka though.

Also, I apologize if this offends anyone. I thought I remembered a thread about this in the past, but wasn't able to find it.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did a lot of stuff when i was in high school, but right now i've just been smoking weed and drinking. i dunno. it's fun. i work a lot of hours a week so i feel like i deserve to get real fucked up on my days off. it'll change when school starts back up again. yesterday i did mushrooms and went to the beach, it was great.

The last time I was in NYC a dude came up to me and said "Yo, looks like you in'tres'tid in what i gots. How 'bout dat cheese son?!?" I guess it was my fault I thought this interesting entrepreneur was trying to sell me a delicious sandwich topping, but nope. Upon later research, it turns out "cheese" is black tar heroin cut with codeine or any other over-the-counter drug somebody can get their hands on. go for that markalark17.

I've done a fair bit of drugs, mostly in my much younger years. I smoked pot almost every day for probably 5 years, but have only smoked maybe 15 times in the last 2 years. I would tell anyone who hasn't ever tried any drugs to start with weed, obviously.

I'm not really a fan of hallucinogens, but I've done mushrooms probably 10 times and acid twice. Neither really did anything for me, so I couldn't recommend them. Mushrooms are OKAY if everyone around is on them too, but they taste disgusting and make my back hurt. There are people out there who love stuff like that though.

I also did a fair amount of coke one year, and never touched it before or since then. It's just stupid to pay that much money to get a feeling that's more or less equal to being really sick. I wouldn't suggest trying coke to anyone, because of how addictive it is. I definitely do not have an addictive personality, but it's impossible to get away from. Immediately after you try it for the first time, you want more and more, and it becomes nearly impossible to say no to if someone offers it to you. I mean it's not like after your first line you are blowing dogs for coke or anything, but if someone has some and says "Hey, you want a line?", you will almost certainly say yes. That's just the nature of the drug.

The one drug I would suggest trying is ecstasy. It's my favorite drug of all time, but it's not something you do one night and then wake up the next day and want more. In the last 5 years I think I have done it twice, and once was at a friends' birthday party where he handed out ecstasy to everyone, so everybody was really fucked up. We all used to party a lot in our teens but most of the people at the party hadn't done ecstasy in close to 10 years. It was honestly one of the best parties I have been to in my life. I guess it's called ecstasy for a reason.

A friend of mine who I never even saw with so much as a beer in his hand until his first year of University asked me if I could get him some ecstasy for him so he could try it. I was completely floored because he was just totally not that kind of person, but I said I would get it for him as long as he did it with me. I think if you are trying a drug for the first time, you should always be with someone you trust and that has done it before, if for no other reason than to talk you through it if you start to freak out.

So we took it at a house party and I'll never forget when he grabbed me by the shoulder from behind and said "I think it just kicked in." I could tell by the look in his eyes that it totally had. I just hung out with him all night and when he started to get REALLY fucked up, I suggested that we go for a walk to the store because you get really, really hot when you are on ecstasy, so being outside always makes me feel better. So we did and he was totally fine.

The next day he thanked me and said it was totally worth it. I asked him if he would do it again and he said "Probably not. I just wanted to try it the one time to see what it was all about, and I really enjoyed it, but I think once was enough for me." It's not addictive at all, which I why I suggest it over any other semi-hard drug. Plus, it is the most fun. Just be prepared to feel like total shit the next day.

Sorry for the essay, but I wanted to post a real reply with some first hand experience. It's always nice to know what you are getting into with stuff like this.

As for me, I'm too old to get completely fucked up at this point, so I'm just straight West Coast. Mostly beer, with a little bit of weed if it's around.