You like drugs, you like brew...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dabbling is totally fine! i have smoked weed for a long time off and on. i actually quit smoking a month back because im thinking about trying to become a navy seal. i might try ecstasy soon though because i have never done it before. shrooms are way fun, but as mentioned above, make sure everyone else is doing them too. last time i did them it was snowing in atlanta. a friend and i did them and played super mario world on his 50 inch with home theatre and boy was that shit crazy. after that another friend showed up and kept playing the youtube video with the news reporter who is supposedly a reptilian alien over and over again and screaming "DID YOU SEE IT MAN!" in his best hunter s. thompson voice. i almost pissed myself in laughter and the other friend who was tripping almost started crying in fear. after this he drove us around on the ice at night and again, i was in hysteria and he was almost crying. it was amazing! just watch out for the vomits and/or spray shits!

I don't mess with too much. A little of this, a little of that. I stay away from coke because I know it would cause me problems. I want to try shrooms really bad but I cant ever find any. I don't know why that is but they seem to elude me.

The Rizzle if you can hook them up in Toronto I'm down to do them!

I work away from home and won't be back to Toronto until December, so if you can wait until then and still want to try them, I could most likely scrounge some up from somewhere.

The last time I took mushrooms I went to a Raptors game. Not the best idea in the history of ideas.

The best time I ever had on mushrooms was when me and some friends went to see CyberWorld. As you can probably guess, it was pretty intense.

The one drug I would suggest trying is ecstasy. It's my favorite drug of all time, but it's not something you do one night and then wake up the next day and want more. In the last 5 years I think I have done it twice, and once was at a friends' birthday party where he handed out ecstasy to everyone, so everybody was really fucked up. We all used to party a lot in our teens but most of the people at the party hadn't done ecstasy in close to 10 years. It was honestly one of the best parties I have been to in my life. I guess it's called ecstasy for a reason.

I've been wanting to try ecstasy. Does anyone know what it typically costs?

P.S. Thanks, rizzle. That was a great response!

only weed now. all the time. i don't drink at all but i had a little coke romance for a couple months a few years ago. the hangover regret from that shit is what made me stop. also tried ex in high school but my anti depressants blocked much of it from working...such a waste. i got to watch everyone roll their balls off and i was bored as fuck.

would try: acid, lsd, shrooms, a little meth. just once...because:

[image]

i'll ask my roommate, he'd know better than i but i think in chicago it's like 15-20 bucks?

No way dude, around here its $5-$10 per pill.

Yeah, I would say the average price around here is $7, but I know that drugs generally tend to cost more in the U.S.

If you are buying ecstasy, I cannot stress enough to buy it from someone you trust. Ecstasy can be cut with some really weird shit sometimes, and sometimes it isn't even ecstasy at all. I know it's crazy but if you can find out what it's stamped with, check out http://www.ecstasydata.org/. (I can't really speak to the accuracy of that site. I found it from erowid.org which used to have all that information but seems like they are no longer doing it themselves.) It should give you a pretty good idea of what you are dealing with.

Ideally, you should be getting pure MDMA, which comes in powder form inside a pill capsule, not a pressed pill. That's the chemical in ecstasy that gives you the "ecstasy" feeling, like THC in pot. Usually you won't get any kind of next day "sketch" with pure MDMA.

Yeah, I would say the average price around here is $7, but I know that drugs generally tend to cost more in the U.S.

If you are buying ecstasy, I cannot stress enough to buy it from someone you trust. Ecstasy can be cut with some really weird shit sometimes, and sometimes it isn't even ecstasy at all. I know it's crazy but if you can find out what it's stamped with, check out http://www.ecstasydata.org/. (I can't really speak to the accuracy of that site. I found it from erowid.org which used to have all that information but seems like they are no longer doing it themselves.) It should give you a pretty good idea of what you are dealing with.

Ideally, you should be getting pure MDMA, which comes in powder form inside a pill capsule, not a pressed pill. That's the chemical in ecstasy that gives you the "ecstasy" feeling, like THC in pot. Usually you won't get any kind of next day "sketch" with pure MDMA.

Listen to this guy.

i'll ask my roommate, he'd know better than i but i think in chicago it's like 15-20 bucks?

Thanks James! Also, you, Thor and I should meet up sometime. Are you going to Riot Fest?

thor is actually my roommate haha. when he gets back from minnesota we'll hang out for sure.

whoops, i don't think i'm going to riot fest. maybe one show at the metro? i don't know yet.

in chicago it's definitely that much. MDMA is like 5 bucks more or so.