Virgil Dickerson

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am I the only person who finds it odd that you guys keep hangin' around here to call Virgil out? If you don't like the guy, quit using his board, quit bad-mouthing him, just sever all ties to the guy. If it's all in jest, go for it, I guess I just mis-judged it. I'm well aware that people want their (rightfully over-due) money...but if you're not one of those people, why be such a fuck about all this? Something initially drew you to the board, you either enjoyed ordering from his Distro or were a fan of Suburban Home Records. Why hang around after shit went sour for you?

internetz iz serious bizness comments]

I'm with birdwell on this one. I understand the whole "watch each others back" concept and all, but every company has a bad transaction once in a while. it happens. and I can tell you first hand that issuing refunds is a long, tedious, and difficult process. Suburban Home is a legitimite company and I'm sure that you'll get your refund eventually. it's no reason for people to gang up on the guy.

I'm with birdwell on this one. I understand the whole "watch each others back" concept and all, but every company has a bad transaction once in a while. it happens. and I can tell you first hand that issuing refunds is a long, tedious, and difficult process. Suburban Home is a legitimite company and I'm sure that you'll get your refund eventually. it's no reason for people to gang up on the guy.

so...have you been lurking for long?