NYC Mosque

Guest errolwest
I've met more brain dead Americans than you would care to know about.

There's plenty of brain dead people in every country. And when you say stupid things like this, you only prove my point.

On a more related note, I really don't understand why people care SO much about weather or not this thing should be built. I've guess I've never understood why fear mongering has worked.

If these people opposed to this center feel so passionately about not building, one would assume they would look into the issue a bit more, and not take every thing of news says at face value.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's plenty of brain dead people in every country. And when you say stupid things like this, you only prove my point.

On a more related note, I really don't understand why people care SO much about weather or not this thing should be built. I've guess I've never understood why fear mongering has worked.

If these people opposed to this center feel so passionately about not building, one would assume they would look into the issue a bit more, and not take every thing of news says at face value.

the only brain dead people in this country is the people who would actually be in favor of this. this is america not heathen land. i knew alot of you on this board were gay for every race but i thought that alot of you would still be opposed to this. the fact that they blue up the towers and now they want to build there own holy place on top of them. thats pretty ridiculous. and i think the fact that obama is ok with it just PROVES that he is a terrorist in disguise. he is muslim. i wouldnt be surprised if he ended up blowing up some stuff from the inside out and got a bunch of americans killed here on our own land in his last year in office!!!

Guest eriathomas

the only brain dead people in this country is the people who would actually be in favor of this. this is america not heathen land. i knew alot of you on this board were gay for every race but i thought that alot of you would still be opposed to this. the fact that they blue up the towers and now they want to build there own holy place on top of them. thats pretty ridiculous. and i think the fact that obama is ok with it just PROVES that he is a terrorist in disguise. he is muslim. i wouldnt be surprised if he ended up blowing up some stuff from the inside out and got a bunch of americans killed here on our own land in his last year in office!!!

...I didn't need any affirmation that you are everything that is wrong with people in this country, but thanks for that.

Now you're trying wayyy too hard.

[image]

So when a terrorist says "I am killing Americans for this reason" and the leader of the Mosque says "I don't agree with what they're doing but this is why they are doing it" it is being anti-American? Was he being anti-American when he was working WITH the CIA? Also the Saudi money that's funding this is coming from the Saudi prince who is a majority share holder in the company that owns Fox news. You would know this if Fox had the balls to say who the boogie man they keep talking about is.

It's not like there's a list of donors. Terrorists and Islamic radicals could be very well be funding the project. And yes, it is an anti-American statement to blame America and point the finger at her for 9/11.

So much for innocent until proven guilty... because it's an Islamic project, you're just assuming that because no one has proven that there ISN'T terrorist money involved, that there is. That is backwards and xenophobic. And anti-American.

so according to you, unless i blindly support everything that the United States does, I'm anti-American?

sidenote: do you know ANYTHING about the situation that happened under the Carter and Reagan administration in Afghanistan?

You are misrepresenting me. I never said one had to blindly support everything in the US. I said they have not opted out of taking money from countries that harbor terrorists.

The man in question Imam Abdul Rauf is anti-American because he put the blame on the US for Islamic terrorists killing 3,000 people and refuses to not take money from nations that do not dissuade terrorists.

Imam Rauf openly condemned the attacks, and explained that actions that US had taken had influenced the decisions of the would-be terrorists to attack the US in the way that they eventually did. This is not anti-American, it's just not looking through rose-colored glasses. Ask people in Europe, even non-Muslims, and they'll tell you the same thing. Ask any Frenchman. Anyone who removes their patriotism from the question and logically looks at the foreign policy of the US could see they were driving towards retribution of some type.

Rauf, a Kuwaiti, meaning he's from pro-US Kuwait, gets his money from the Saudi Prince, of the pro-US Saudi family. Where do you get the terrorism links? I haven't found any evidence that there is any, you are again simply assuming that they're there despite the US legal system's insistence on innocent until proven guilty. Or should we do away with that?

...I didn't need any affirmation that you are everything that is wrong with people in this country, but thanks for that.

no pussys like you are whats wrong with this country. afraid to stand up for your own country. have some pride and don't let these people get away with things like this

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':gyj2xx7t]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':gyj2xx7t]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Guest errolwest

I was at work. I picked the wrong spelling on a spell checker. Get over your self, and contribute something useful to this debate.