i have a crush (NSFW?)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree...it's a bit off-putting, but that's the name of the game nowadays.

i hate the 'high fashion' stylized photography and all the skin smoothing actions they have now for photoshop. it's all so fake. i like to photograph people and things that are real.

wait, these pictures of women and men aren't real? mind blown!

not everyone can be terry richardson and take a awesome photo with just a disposable camera. :P

and is it just me or does panettiere's chest look like one of those fake airbrush t-shirt fronts that women/men buy at the jersey boardwalk or beachfront type shops.

and is it just me or does panettiere's chest like like one of those fake airbrush fronts that women/men buy at the jersey boardwalk or beachfront type shops.

youd shut your goddamn mouth if you knew what was good for you.

mad? wanna talk about it?

i imagined you like ryan phillippe in way of the gun when he yells at the biker dude about sarah silverman. haha

i hate the 'high fashion' stylized photography and all the skin smoothing actions they have now for photoshop. it's all so fake. i like to photograph people and things that are real.

not everyone can be terry richardson and take a awesome photo with just a disposable camera. :P

terry richardson is a fucking hack and takes horrible photos 90% of the time. just sayin'.

terry richardson is a fucking hack and takes horrible photos 90% of the time. just sayin'.

He is also skeezy as shit.

how is he a hack? his photographic knowledge goes far beyond point and shoot. he was a well accomplished photographer before his "documentary style photography" (that you see as shit) came into play. he has a certain aesthetic he can market and it works for him. It's real. He takes photos of real people. No post processing (or at least very little). So he's kinda much like you. Except you two take different routes with your photography. Anyway, It's all subjective. Don't hate.

and yes, he's a perv to the highest caliber and probably one of the most unprofessional photographers out there (Unless he's doing sports photogs). but he takes a good photo. unless the musicians, fashion industry, artists, sports magazines, etc are all wrong.