PO: Envy - Recitation

daniel

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a sick tour print that I picked up. La Dispute wasn't on this leg of the tour.

Awesome, I love that kind of stuff. If you have some free time and want to take a pic or two I'd be stoked!

Seconded even though I am seeing them tonight. Do they have a lot of them on hand? I hate buying prints at the beginning of a show, no fun holding them. How much were they? Just want to make sure I have enough cash on hand for one of these and some music from And So I Watch You from Afar.

Today is moving so fucking slow because I have something awesome to look forward to tonight.

There is a sick tour print that I picked up. La Dispute wasn't on this leg of the tour.

Awesome, I love that kind of stuff. If you have some free time and want to take a pic or two I'd be stoked!

I snagged the print, too. It is amazing. I don't have pictures, but the print is currently Envy's myspace profile picture, so it can be seen there.

Shit that is beautiful. Did you have to grab it early on or do you think I'll be able to pick it up after the show? Also, they had Insomniac Doze on vinyl? I need to pick that up too.

This show is gonna leave me so broke haha.

I'm pretty sure Insomniac Doze was there, but don't hold me to that, the merch table was swamped. I snagged the print after the show, looked like there was a lot left. Mine was numbered 1/500, not sure if all of them are numbered that way or if is just coincidence that I got #1. Their merch guy was really nice, so I'd think you could ask him about the quantity remaining when you go to the show.

Shit that is beautiful. Did you have to grab it early on or do you think I'll be able to pick it up after the show? Also, they had Insomniac Doze on vinyl? I need to pick that up too.

This show is gonna leave me so broke haha.

Also, I have seen Insomniac Doze go for pretty cheap on ebay and on the boards recently, so you may be able to get it that way if I am mistaken.

Also, their vinyl isn't cheap at the show. Recitation is $20 (don't know if it is color). It was $15 shipped from Temporary Residence, and I think there may be color copies left still. Just a heads up for those without much spending money like me :)

For those too lazy to go to Envy's myspace (I know I am):

[image]

How much was the print? I know I'm gonna drop a whole lotta cash when I see this show next week, I just wanna be prepared.

Didn't pick that one up but there was a print done specifically for the New Haven, CT show that I picked up. It's 13"x20". Just had it matted and framed. Sorry for the shitty cell phone pic.

[image]

got my records Friday.. still absorbing it, but right off the bat the loud parts sound static-y. not sure if this is on purpose or the press.

got mine today and i have the same problem... anyone know if its supposed to be like that?

otherwise, all the quiet stuff sounds beautiful, and the packaging looks great.

edit: its less noticeable/not static-y as the album progresses, so it may have just been intentional in that first track w/ screaming