What are you drinking?

Fuck guys. It's been a rough week. Work had hours cut so we are under staffed and for whatever reason starting on Monday work has been insanely busy. I just finished my sixth day in a row and I have five more to go before I get a day off.

I'm drinking:

Boones Farm Strawberry Daiquiri mixed with Bacardi. I grabbed the Boones for my GF who took a sip and didnt like it. Not one to let alcohol go to waste I mixed it with something stronger and bottoms up. Finished the bottle though so it might be time to walk to the gas station and grab something else.

What are you drinking tonight?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It feels like the same day that hasn't ended. Holiday weekend, first of the month. All I am doing is basically handing out Suboxone and oxy's all day long. Then wasting whatever free time I have calling insurance companies to get them to pay for drugs. Are there any cash only pharmacys? I would love to not have to deal with Insurance anymore.

I have one Sam Adams in my fridge. I have 3 bottles of wine on top of my fridge, but no bottle cork screw.

I will probably buy some Blue Light and drink the fuck out of it tonight. Cheap-but-not-college-frat-party-cheap and a good easy taste.. it's a good binge drinking beer.

The year I lived in Syracuse all I drank was Blue. It was everywhere and cheap. Well that and I had to try Beast Ice. That shit was nasty!

Blue Light is pretty much the official beer of Buffalo. Labatt's US HQ is here, and they sponsor fuckin EVERYTHING including a pond hockey tournament in the harbor. Everyone drinks it. For a mass produced beer, it does the job right.

I used to like Blue more, but lately I've gotten off that one because it's got a weird subtle taste to it. Blue Light is the same thing but without that oddity underneath.

Plus there's usually a free Sabres hat in the 28 packs of bottles, so... you can't go wrong.

Off to booze! See you in the late, late morning VC.

Drank and spent a shit ton of beer and money yesterday at the NY State Fair, so tonight I will be grabbing a $6.99 12 pack of Miller High Life Light. Goes down smooth, gets the job done. If I had more cash I would get a couple 6-packs of Sierra Nevada Porter, but I'm too low on fund for the quality brews tonight.

You work in a pharmacy? I worked in one for 3 years, and god damn trying to get an insurance company to do anything is impossible.

I'm drinking Shipyard Pumpkinhead and Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. Also maybe some pecan nut brown ale and wine. We'll see how this night goes.

Yeah I do. I love my job it's just ridiculous how people react to certain things. We have a drive through and I start my shift running that amongst a ton of other things and people that come through there are just so stupid. If you are going to give me all your insurance cards to register you and ask how much all your scripts will be and then sigh when I tell you there will be a wait, come in the fucking store! Don't block up my lanes with your shit.

Insurance companies don't care if you flushed your lortabs down the toilet by mistake and I don't either. Cash or gtfo! Your prescription needs a prior auth? sorry people, it will be a few days, not my fault. No I can't just grab your ointment or eye drops and put them in a bag for you. There is a process. Get in line like everyone else.

Sorry. Like I said, it's been a rough few days.

Drank and spent a shit ton of beer and money yesterday at the NY State Fair, so tonight I will be grabbing a $6.99 12 pack of Miller High Life Light. Goes down smooth, gets the job done. If I had more cash I would get a couple 6-packs of Sierra Nevada Porter, but I'm too low on fund for the quality brews tonight.

I have been craving the Sierra Nevada Bock. That shit is so damn good. Monknuggets or whatever his SN is and I had a few down the street a few months back and I haven't had one since. I remember it being a bit higher in alcohol too.

If I was busy I just made new patients come into the store instead of trying to register them in the drive thru. Also, trying to explain prior auth to people never turned out well. "Even though your doctor said you need this, someone at the insurance company who you've never met says you don't, and wants the doctor to tell them personally that you need it."

People have no idea about Insurance. Honestly, I didn't either until I started working in the Pharmacy. It's such a royal pain. Everyone waits until the last minute to get stuff done and then they get mad at me. Like I called their insur.company and told them not to pay for their meds. Your script was written a week ago and now you need this in fifteen minutes because you are going out of town for the week. Sorry boss.

I am pretty new at my position but I start taking my classes to get certified next week. Hoping I pass the test. I could use a pay raise.

You gonna be around next weekend? We should go grab a fish fry and beers at Sterling.

I might be? I'm actually living in Little Valley now, but I have to drive up everyday for work. It makes for a long day. I'll let you know. I've still never gotten a burger from there! Also, did you get your records?