Fall TV

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tired of being told to watch The Event when I'm trying to watch Bravo reality tv. Uhm, I'm CLEARLY not looking for any sort of show like that as I'm watching a Real Housewives of Atlanta marathon.

Fuck Lost and whatever sad dopplegangers it'll spawn this fall.

Yeah. I said it.

Anyone watch Running Wilde, Will Arnett's new show?

I caught the second half of the pilot last night and found myself wondering when I would laugh. I'll give it a few more chances, but I definitely wasn't that impressed after what I saw.

granted I was doing other things while it was on, I agree. I laughed pretty good near the end, but that was it.

looking forward to Modern Family tonight!

NCIS: great start to the season...and resolving the end of last's...it's gonna be good.

NCIS: L.A.: Should be a decent season...I understand that they still want to focus on Callen's past and finding it but hopefully it will not overshadow the season

Bones: Solid start...it was evident they were going to bring everyone back somehow. Interesting way to do it. I'm thinking they're probably going to have some friction between characters now that they have seen and known what other lives they can lead.

Fringe: Fuck yeah! Off to a bangin' start! Shit's gonna get crazy for sure!