ETID Fall 2010 Tour

thrillho

never listened to everytime I die... but I love howl and trap them...wht album should I listen to?

I'd say

Hot Damn! and New Junk Aesthetic are pretty even in quite different ways

Last Night In Town

Big Dirty (not far behind, but it's kind of boring outside a few jams)

(big gap)

Gutter Phenomenon

This is more or less how I feel as well. Although I would put Gutter Phenomenon ahead of Big Dirty. Big Dirty only has four songs I still listen to, but they are four of their best songs - We'rewolf, Rebel Without Applause, INRIhab & Buffalo Gals.

My biggest problem with Gutter Phenomenon is compared to the rest of their post Last Night In Town albums, it sounds like shit. I would LOVE to hear a remaster of that album where the guitars sound like they do on Hot Damn! or New Junk Aesthetic.

These guys have been my favorite band since Hot Damn! came out. I don't think they are the best band out there, but their whole attitude towards music and personalities combined with their killer tunes make them my favorite.

Every album has at least three or four songs that are amazing though.

Really? I'm the only one who really puts GP so low? It was SUCH a departure from HD! and then I feel they worked their way back towards something badass again. I don't hate it, but it's kind of an "in the mood" record.

LNIT is mostly because of the lyrics, because they are so sarcastic and funny in a sick way, but "Logic of Crocodiles" is still one of the best songs they wrote, even though Keith wrote it about nothing while huddled over in his car before class at UB one day. One time I blasted it on repeat on the way to a job interview that I absolutely murdered, so I find it pretty inspirational in a dumb way. Yay for sarcastic over-inflated self-worth.

I always got a ETID boners sometimes, as you can tell. Then I found out a guy I substitute teach with grew up with them and it's been awesome because I've hung out with them a few times. That makes me cool, right?

i like this game ^

i fucking adore ETID. they really are a fantastic band and are genuinely rad dudes. i'll watch their dvds at least once every couple months and laugh my ass off while getting my face rocked off.

for the record:

Big Dirty

Gutter Phenomenon

Hot Damn!

NJA

LNIT...i am not hard enough for this record. agree about the lyrics though.

Hot Damn!

The Big Dirty

Last Night In Town

New Junk Aesthetic

Gutter Phenomenon

Also, stoked they're fiiiinally playing in Cleveland, but bummed on the support. Their spring tour had Four Year Strong and Polar Bear Club; their summer tour had Norma Jean and Cancer Bats—all awesome bands. We get fucking Trap Them? Boo-urns, man.

Hot Damn!

The Big Dirty

New Junk Aesthetic

Gutter Phenomenon

Last Night In Town

This is mine. Although sometimes I flip flop between HD! and TBD.

I may be the only one but I can really get into TBD, especially when I'm driving or just need something to lift my spirits up. Maybe because I kinda dig the southern rock sound.

Hot Damn!

The Big Dirty

Last Night In Town

New Junk Aesthetic

Gutter Phenomenon

Also, stoked they're fiiiinally playing in Cleveland, but bummed on the support. Their spring tour had Four Year Strong and Polar Bear Club; their summer tour had Norma Jean and Cancer Bats—all awesome bands. We get fucking Trap Them? Boo-urns, man.

trap them are better than all four of the other bands you mentioned. just because they're not AP-material doesnt mean you have to hate.

• 2 weeks later...