absolutely no plans tonight

so i plan on buying a 12 pack of cheap beer and making my totally dudical mix cd for the board swap.

of course, depending upon how much ive drank by the time this actually happens, this may very well mean my unlucky recipient could be getting a compilation of all my favorite NWOBHM bands.

you can start gettting stoked

[image]

My buddy is sick and just offered me a free ticket to see Killswitch Engage, Everytime I Die, and Dillinger Escape Plan.

I'm only a big fan of DEP and it's at the worst venue I've ever been to (It's called "Club Zoo" ugh).

Don't really feel like going, meh...I'd rather get chicken wings and bro down with my brother and buddy JB.

My buddy is sick and just offered me a free ticket to see Killswitch Engage, Everytime I Die, and Dillinger Escape Plan.

I'm only a big fan of DEP and it's at the worst venue I've ever been to (It's called "Club Zoo" ugh).

Don't really feel like going, meh...I'd rather get chicken wings and bro down with my brother and buddy JB.

my buddy really wants me to go to this show in cincy tommorrow, and I totally feel you. I wish you didn't have to sit through 3 + bands just to see the one I want to see.

People who have nothing to do on Friday night are awesome!

Nothing, that is, aside from cooking awesome chicken soup and drinking delicious Wisconsin Bock beer.

Tell me you got some Point beer!

Nah, New Glarus Uff-Da, actually.

I do like Point, but New Glarus brews a killer beer.

It's Friday night and i have no plans. Then again Im a recluse. Just been getting together stuff for a comp, samples, thinking about doing a mash-up, but still not sure, Looks like it's gonna be a long night of computer work and DEGRASSI: TNG. I need to get out of this town for a bit. Just to get out.