Trailer Park Boys

srcvinyl

• 3 weeks later...

yeah. there were a few months where my friends and I communicated with tpb-isms.

I don't think it's possible for me to say 'car' correctly anymore either.

Back in high school I was part of the "this show sucks" crowd. I had only seen a few random episodes and it didn't make any sense to me.

Then a few years later I started watching it from the beginning and I got it. Probably my favourite TV show of all time. 

Also, Canadians definitely love this show.

did anyone else catch them on their last comedy tour? I think I wrote about it in a thread somewhere. It was so funny. By the end my cheeks hurt from laughing.

I wish these dudes would just keep making shows / movies / touring / whatever.

I saw Rob Wells in one movie (Hobo With a Shotgun). That's it. It's not like they are doing other high profile projects. The demand for new material is probably higher than ever with a whole bunch of people joining on through the gift of Netflix streaming.

Hoping comedy central brings it back. Or even Netflix.

I never heard of this show until this week. I'm currently borrowing season 1 and 2 from a friend. Good lord!! I'm only on episode 3 and I'm already in love with this show.

Ah man, that post of mine is 2.5 years old.  Shortly after that post I ordered the 7 season dvd box set, both movies, Xmas special and Say Goodnight To The Bad Guys.  Saw Ricky, Bubbles and Julian live on tour on November 13th, 2010 and still to this day was the funniest thing I have ever experienced.  Got to meet them afterwards, so weird seeing them out of character.  Especially Mike Smith, when not as bubbles just looks like a regular guy.

just finished rewatching all 7 seasons of this on netflix...i think it might have been even funnier the 2nd time through hah! i love how good rob wells is at randomly saying wrong words in the funniest way. 

I'm gonna have to go through them again.  I watched them all when I first got them.  Then re-watched them later but with commentary's which was awesome.  I think it's time to go for a 3rd time through.  

I'm gonna have to go through them again.  I watched them all when I first got them.  Then re-watched them later but with commentary's which was awesome.  I think it's time to go for a 3rd time through.  

Is there commentary on the netflix episodes? That'd be awesome to watch them like that.

• 2 weeks later...