CONVERGE "You Fail Me" & No Heroes" Represses

jbannon

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Juan didn't get 'special' variants, you can count on this record not having them. Juan always has the DW hook up (also, if he got his today, I imagine mine will be at home when I get off from work, as that usually seems to happen. I see pictures of the records posted by him on the internet, then my copies are waiting for me when I get home.)

Anyone notice that the spines on the jackets for the new No Heroes are thicker (like Axe To Fall and Jane Doe) than the first press? Also has larger type to fit the thicker spine. I like it. Looks rad. Looks like they put more thought into the details than just running off more of the old stock.

Also just noticed that the gatefold only has one record slot with the front being glued shut. My other NH's have both slots open on the gatefold. And there's a download card for No Heroes.

Anyone notice that the spines on the jackets for the new No Heroes are thicker (like Axe To Fall and Jane Doe) than the first press? Also has larger type to fit the thicker spine. I like it. Looks rad. Looks like they put more thought into the details than just running off more of the old stock.

Also just noticed that the gatefold only has one record slot with the front being glued shut. My other NH's have both slots open on the gatefold. And there's a download card for No Heroes.

Other than this are these pretty much the same as the first press?