kanye west, greatest SNL performance ever?

sewbr0

I couldn't tell you how many times I've listened to Monster. Dude is insane. People love to hate on him, but there's no denying that he has an incredible knack for not only writing beats, but stirring up a media frenzy. This G.O.O.D. Fridays thing is one of the smartest moves in the industry today.

Anyone listen to the leaked track w/ Bon Iver (not "Monster"). I did, but I stopped as soon as I heard the DJ or whatever yelling out the URL of the website that leaked it. It was too annoying and I figured I'll just wait for the released version. Which Kanye tweeted today would be the next single. He was pretty pissed about the leak last week and it almost cost us a GOOD Friday!

Just watched both bits. I really hate the little intro he does for "Runaway". I don't mind that he does it, but people are like, "OMG HE JUST MIXED A SONG, LIVE ON STAGE!" and he doesn't. It's just fun with a couple of samples. Also, was he lip syncing on "Runaway"? I mean, all and all it's a cool looking performance and I'll take this before someone like 50 Cent who doesn't even know the words to his own songs, but I just don't seem as blown away as I guess I should.