Post Your Band Tee Collection (Single Band Only)

impact

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse

I have that Acoustic EP logo shirt, but it's yellow print. I like it, it was a gift.

PS- I'm waiting for the laundry to get done so I can take a picture of my remaining Thursday shirts

Guest falloutcollapse
I have that Acoustic EP logo shirt, but it's yellow print. I like it, it was a gift.

PS- I'm waiting for the laundry to get done so I can take a picture of my remaining Thursday shirts

why didnt you take the pic before? do you have "stains" you want to get rid of? ;)

Haha no, my mom's been doing laundry all day, true story. I have about 3 shirts in there and some other ones hanging up. I wish I woulda kept the ones I anti-outgrew (they were too big).

Guest falloutcollapse

I just gave them to my tubby friends. Thursday patches would be kinda lame, though. That's like saying "I'm a wussy trying to be punk."

Guest falloutcollapse

Not just the crotch, but the legs and socks too. I wanted to cut that part out, but I just wanted you guys to know that I dress like a bitch

ok keev here I come.. you seem to have most of the shirts im missing and vice versa lol... course I cant possibly put all my shirts up.. so ill just put the ones in my closet atm online..

I really want the grey race shirt.. I dont have crap in line of those years.. just the standard grey race shirt.. 102 shirts was my last count almost a year ago...I have gotten alot since then soo urmm yeaa.(lots of doubles fyi)

as keev said the suffer shirt by far was my most $$ too.. to bad I ruined mine in a warped show just recently in mountain view. Doh.

pics to come.

Keev I have a few shirts id be willing to part with.. doubles.. if you could help me find shirts you already have :P let me know if your up for it.

I spent 120$ on the suffer shirt but I have much older shirts ;) Im about to make a post but I wont repost shirts he posted that I have.. I can tell you which are there that I dont have, most of the jerseys I dont have but I have one he doesnt.. the red 00 long sleeve(gulp)

also I dont have the grey race shirt.. id die for that...Dont have his tour shirts on some but others we swap.. youll see.. (he has EUR.. I have USA.. or he has USA.. and i have EUR.)

Those suffer shirts.. all but the 89 one are not old.. in fact they are quite new and not rare but still cool.

also 2 of those no control shirts are new as well.. those should be toward the end but I suppose he sorted by album not date of shirt..

Ahh then there is the nuns kissing shirt.. sigh. I hate this shirt now but it once was my fav. I saw this shirt on a man in reno in 00 and offered him 200$ for it.. (the one you are showing is a fake and worthless (sorry some jerk started making thousands of em)

The original is suffer era white and long sleeve, and has 3 american flags behind them.. I have the best fake you can get of course.. Ill show you later :P

I must mention I do have a 1984 shirt .. its almost falling apart and I dont like even touching it. Its prolly my fav.. I wore it alot.. like a moron.