SRC Exclusive Pre-Order (Input wanted)

I remember staying in Arizona for a week last October and I pre-ordered a few things online at 8AM EST. Which was 5AM out in Arizona while they observed PST.

Didn't really effect me much. I just set my alarm and then went back to bed.

However, I do like the noon idea just in case I move out there permanently.

thank you for ALL the input!! I really like Floods idea! We have been for a while thinking of the best way to do a secret newsletter for the dedicated collectors.

We will definitely consider posting at noon to accommodate the East and West all at once. I guess the big thing was complaints from international people when there is NO heads up!! No one has really complained when they have known it is going up about getting up in the middle of the night which is amazing!

Although, I did post this during the day when most of the people on here are from North America so I definitely will wait around and see about input from the internationals tonight.

Our next exclusives pre-orders will be posted Oct 15 so stay tuned :)

I think the secret email to previous supporters is the way to go. Living in Australia (and Western Australia even moreso) makes it quite difficult to catch presales at a reasonable time. I've set alarms for the strangest times to make sure I catch new release presales, interstate/overseas concert tickets and foreign ebay auctions.

The only thing I would say is to make sure nobody exploits the 'member' presale, only existing 'members' can order in the presale period, and even then only say, 2 copies each. Otherwise you'll have someone sending the presale password or link to other people which will defeat the purpose of having the secret list in the first place....

The only thing I would say is to make sure nobody exploits the 'member' presale, only existing 'members' can order in the presale period, and even then only say, 2 copies each. Otherwise you'll have someone sending the presale password or link to other people which will defeat the purpose of having the secret list in the first place....

Exactly..... Or you would have one person order a shit ton and then flip to others, i.e. Ritterkills.