Austin Lucas (EP + Live)

Two new releases available now:

http://samuelrecords.net/shop/info.php?idv=932 (Limited to 120, 100 available for sale)

http://www.lastchancerecords.com/products/Austin-Lucas-%22Live-From-the-White-Water-Tavern%22-Vinyl-LP.html (Limited to 500, 350 available for sale)

Edit: Pressing Info

I don't know if I did the Samuel Rec order right. I tried translating but was limited and wouldn't let me check out with translation. It seemed like I went thru it but never went to paypal....anyone else try ordering in U.S.? It said pay with check at end....maybe they will email me? Nothing in email yet.

Awesome!

Virgil, will you be getting any of these?

I'm waiting to hear back from all the labels; I hope to. If so, it would be great to offer these when I offer the cory/austin splits. wish me luck

Listening to the "Live From the White Water Tavern" now for the 2nd time round @ work. Sounds good... .great live.

This is the 1st of a live series. I asked who else may be part of the series and was told:

We've already recorded Drag the River, Cory Branan, & The Magpies. Glossary, Two Cow Garage, and American Aquarium are next on our agenda. The series will continue as long as their is sufficient interest.