PO: Codeseven--The Rescue

casey

In the past, I may have mentioned that I would kill someone's grandmother for this album to be pressed. Now I don't have to...but I would step on a grandma's toe for $19.99. Know any bitchy grandma's? I'll take care of it.

If you've never heard Codeseven, this album is brilliant and definitely the one I would recommend starting with. In the post-rock vein of Sparta, Cave-In, etc.

Limited Edition of 500:

http://codeseven.bigcartel.com/product/the-rescue-500-limited-edition-vinyl-12-inch-on-black

• 4 weeks later...

eh, i prob made it sound worse than it actually was. i enjoyed the set. jeff's vocals were way low but thats not necessarily his fault. it was just sort of a weird vibe. you'd think being on tour w/ circa survive would be a good fit for them (and maybe turn some people on to them) but im not really sure that it is. they probably would have been better off hitting the road w/ a band more from their "era" because circa brings out a predominantly young crowd who likely has no clue who they are / were.