Kanye West suing Every Time I Die?

Is there any source that definitively states that ETID is being sued or in any legal trouble other than receiving a totally reasonable cease-and-desist, besides the interview where he says he doesn't want to comment on legal matters? Every article seems to only cite that interview. Calling it once more, laaaaaame publicity stunt. I doubt most of these celebrities have ever heard of Every Time I Die or are aware of this situation.

Also, last season, Aziz Ansari would fake RT Soulja Boy Tell Em every thursday telling people to watch his favorite show, Parks & Recreation. That was pretty funny.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh so that makes it justifiable i see that was SO two years ago when it was cool. duh

You're missing the point. You said "now he's just contributing to the bullshit autotune garbage." He hasn't done that in two years. In the time since then he's done lots of other things, including all the great hip hop songs he's been releasing for free every Friday. You're just not paying attention.

I HATE KANYE WEST BECAUSE I HEARD ONE OF HIS SONGS THAT I DIDNT LIKE AND EVERYONE ELSE SAYS HE IS A RAPPER, AND I DONT LIKE RAP BECAUSE SOMETIMES I LISTEN TO THE RADIO AND HEAR RAP SONGS THAT ARENT VERY GOOD AND SINCE ALL RAP SOUNDS THE SAME, I DO NOT LIKE ANY OF IT BUT LIKE EVERY TIME I DIE BECAUSE THEY MADE LIKE 3 DECENT SONGS AND A BUNCH OF CRAPPY ALBUMS, BUT THAT IS OK BECAUSE THEY ARE A ROCK BAND AND I LIKE ROCK BANDS.

I HATE KANYE WEST BECAUSE I HEARD ONE OF HIS SONGS THAT I DIDNT LIKE AND EVERYONE ELSE SAYS HE IS A RAPPER, AND I DONT LIKE RAP BECAUSE SOMETIMES I LISTEN TO THE RADIO AND HEAR RAP SONGS THAT ARENT VERY GOOD AND SINCE ALL RAP SOUNDS THE SAME, I DO NOT LIKE ANY OF IT BUT LIKE EVERY TIME I DIE BECAUSE THEY MADE LIKE 3 DECENT SONGS AND A BUNCH OF CRAPPY ALBUMS, BUT THAT IS OK BECAUSE THEY ARE A ROCK BAND AND I LIKE ROCK BANDS.

[image]

Perfect.

Yeah, I think this might be the first or second +1 I've given out. :D

Seconded HARD.

Anyone who's still sweating him for the autotune stuff automatically shows they don't know what they're talking about. 808s & Heartbreak came out 2 years ago, which in the hip hop world is like a decade.

What time is it in hip hop world?

its October 18th 125 A.B.D. (after bigs death) also a quarter to one

Wrote this this morning. Insanely stoked on his new album is G.O.O.D. Friday is what he's giving away but the album art stuff inspired me to write this. He'll never read it, but if you like it share the link.

http://www.the1stfive.com/features/an-open-letter-to-kanye-west-about-his-album-art-and-walmart

Wrote this this morning. Insanely stoked on his new album is G.O.O.D. Friday is what he's giving away but the album art stuff inspired me to write this. He'll never read it, but if you like it share the link.

http://www.the1stfive.com/features/an-open-letter-to-kanye-west-about-his-album-art-and-walmart

Good article. +1 for you.

I just RT'd this @ kanye west. Ha!

That's awesome sir. Thank you.

you make really good points in that article, it's very well written an pointed observation. That dude should read it because way too often is his head in the clouds when he's wrapped up in the la-la land of his own celebrity, the guy needs an open handed slap in the face, and that slap is reality.

you make really good points in that article, it's very well written an pointed observation. That dude should read it because way too often is his head in the clouds when he's wrapped up in the la-la land of his own celebrity, the guy needs an open handed slap in the face, and that slap is reality.

If there is one thing I wish I had done better it's pointing out that I'm a massive fan of the man's music, I just wish he was as forward thinking in promotion as he was production.