<<<<<ALIEN THREAD>>>>>

sewbr0

so a lot is going on lately. i dont really give two shits about the ufo sightings, just the news and what exactlys going on. what do you think is going on? think theyll stop by soon? will it even be "them" or will it be a fake ufo visitation created by some world government? how would you react? are you as excited as i am no matter what happens? enslavement, abduction, extermination, or just coexisting?

im not saying i believe theyre coming, there just a lot going on. i read the forum here: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/today.php a lot but theres just so much shit that goes on there, i need a more simplified version. so discuss, and check out that forum if you have a lot of time to waste.

Someone said they were balloons. ???

which is why i said i dont care. all the videos that showed up on the 13th, just whatever. i dont care about photographic or video evidence that everyone speculates about, its too much of a time waster to wonder if its real, or debunk it, or develop theories on something that might just be a baloon or something else.

i dont waste my time thinking about baloons

however the video that came out of china of the big blue light was pretty gnarly, no matter what it was. supposedly an entire village in the mountains in china, right near where the video was shot, went completely missin. the whole village. i havent read anything more about this since it happened, but deff cool.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':8w6034s5]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':8w6034s5]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

i've been getting really into this stuff to. especially watching ancient aliens stuff on t.v. That whole philosophy of ancient aliens is awesome, and i think it's pretty crazy.

i was intrigued by some of the stuff, but some of it is just ridiculously far fetched. like i'm supposed to believe some crazy lookin' dude telling me that king tut was some alien-human hybrid.

I think it's kind of funny you brought this thread up. My biology professor talks about recent stuff in "discovery news", an application for the iphone, every day in class, and there have been more and more stories about UFOs. Also, he has claimed to see an UFO in VA, near Roanoake Falls. He said it was a big ball (bigger than a balloon), and there were helicopters all around area searching for this UFO. Another story he told us, last night actually, that when he was going through grad school one of his professors claimed that aliens could be already on earth, but invisible, because they have recognized the light sprectrum and manipulated it so the human can not see them.

i think thats really cool. ive also considered that they have been living among us. i also recently read an artile on something about a black firgure people have seen while half asleep. i think its called top hat man or something, theres a website or 2 dedicated to it. its just a tall black figure that people have seen that just seems to dissapear. and it makes your think, if so called "aliens" have the technology to come here, let alone live among us without us knowing, what other technologies do they posses? could they be living in a 2d relm between our walls spying on us while we sleep? or something totally different that we couldnt even comprehend. what if aliens are the oxygen we breathe. visiting another plaent couldnt be their top priority, or even their most advanced technology. makes you think, they could be here watching me typing this.

I think it's kind of funny you brought this thread up. My biology professor talks about recent stuff in "discovery news", an application for the iphone, every day in class, and there have been more and more stories about UFOs. Also, he has claimed to see an UFO in VA, near Roanoake Falls. He said it was a big ball (bigger than a balloon), and there were helicopters all around area searching for this UFO. Another story he told us, last night actually, that when he was going through grad school one of his professors claimed that aliens could be already on earth, but invisible, because they have recognized the light sprectrum and manipulated it so the human can not see them.

'ghosts' = aliens.