Bad Religion......

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one not that impressed with this price tag for the box set ? I like the layout but it's nothing special and i mean if you're going to buy all in one fell swoop I think they should hook it up with a little price break.

I agree. Seeing as most of their records are about $11 in the store then I thought there would be a price break seeing as its a large pressing.

Guest markovianprocess
already in the KR europe for 230 euros free shipping in .Good price if you ask me,only 100 for the european market

http://www.kingsroadmerch.eu/bands/epitaph-store/vinyl/30th-anniversary-box-set.html

There must be something wrong with the store, as it's trying to charge me £30 in total for the boxset delivered to the UK rather than £200ish.

Shipping costs

United Kingdom: £ 12.90 (Postage and Packaging)

If you order items for more than £ 65.00, Postage and Packaging: £ 7.90

Free shipping for orders from £ 130.00!

Germany: £ 4.50 (Postage and Packaging)

Free shipping for orders from £ 90.00!

Europe Zone 1: £ 12.90 (Postage and Packaging)

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, UK

If you order items for more than £ 65.00, Postage and Packaging: £ 7.90

Europe Zone 2: £ 17.50 (Postage and Packaging)

Andorra, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland

If you order items for more than £ 65.00, Postage and Packaging: £ 12.50

Europe Zone 3: £ 25.90 (Postage and Packaging)

Croatia, Turkey, Iceland, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine

If you order items for more than £ 75.00, Postage and Packaging: £ 20.90

Free shipping for orders from £ 150.00!

World: £ 29.90 (Postage and Packaging)

Australia, Canada, Japan, United States

If you order items for more than £ 75.00, Postage and Packaging: £ 20.90

Free shipping for orders from £ 150,00!

Please notice: In countries outside the EU certain VAT and custom charges may apply.

All of these albums are streaming this week at spinner.com.

http://www.spinner.com/new-releases#/21

I don't think these were here on tuesday when i checked to see what new releases they had, but at some point this week they added all of the Bad Religion albums.

Awesome morning wake up. Coffee and Generator is a nice combo.

For those buying this set, are you planning to play the vinyl? Personally, I'm buying it so I can listen to it. A friend of mine is planning to keep all the vinyl sealed so that the set retains more value. I guess I'm not looking at this as an investment the same way he is.

I can't wait playing these records to death !

For those buying this set, are you planning to play the vinyl? Personally, I'm buying it so I can listen to it. A friend of mine is planning to keep all the vinyl sealed so that the set retains more value. I guess I'm not looking at this as an investment the same way he is.

I buy records to play, I'll be cracking all these open the day it lands on my door step, and play them all in order, and repeat as necessary.

I buy records to play, I'll be cracking all these open the day it lands on my door step, and play them all in order, and repeat as necessary.

+1. Can't wait to get this.