more Modest Mouse reissues

impact

"Maybe you've heard this, or maybe you haven't. Its good news either way:

Modest Mouse will re-issue The Fruit That Ate itself and Sad Sappy Sucker on November 9, 2010. The Fruit That Ate Itself EP was originally released in 1997 via K Records and Sad Sappy Sucker was originally released in 2001 also through K Records. The CD and vinyl will now be available on Glacial Pace Recordings and can be preordered through the Glacial Pace website. The releases are also available at iTunes and other digital music outlets.

And for our Email List and Facebook crew, we've got a deal going where you get a Zip-Up Modest Mouse hoodie and a mystery Modest Mouse t-shirt in the same size for only $5 extra. Its hidden in the store right now, so make sure you use the link above!

Over and Out.

Glacial Pace Recordings"

i actually talked to isaac about this after their show at the orange peel in asheville, nc. he said that lonesome crowded west was going to be repressed on vinyl, but the label lost the original plates. he said he was working on it, and it would eventually be out. it was crazy that i got to meet him. he's one of those musicians i thought i'd never meet. super nice though.

Neither is $20 for a 180g and usually 2xLP. I don't get why people are complaining.

Although the shipping is $10. I'm not sure why, is Glacial Pace in Canada or something?

I didn't think I was gonna buy the new represses but now that I see they're remastered or whatever, I may just have to grab these.

Neither is $20 for a 180g and usually 2xLP. I don't get why people are complaining.

Although the shipping is $10. I'm not sure why, is Glacial Pace in Canada or something?

I didn't think I was gonna buy the new represses but now that I see they're remastered or whatever, I may just have to grab these.

180 gram vinyl isn't that much more expensive to make than standard weight. And it's not $20, it's $22.

K used to sell "Sad Sappy Sucker" for $10 which was in print up until recently. To reissue that for double the price seems like a cash grab to me.