EMERY - The Weak's End tests/tour editions

ugh. t&n stuff I'd want:

as cities burn - all 3

blindside - blindside (repress) and maybe atcmm

brave saint saturn - any, but especially anti-meridian

calibretto 13 - any album, would literally murder someone to get hold of that

children 18:3 - any album (worst name ever, but i love their tunes)

far-less - everyone is out to get us

he is legend - suck out the poison

showbread - all of their albums. if it doesn't happen, one day when i have money i'm doing it

supertones - hi fi revival

so.. brent. get on those.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a pretty small list:

Joy Electric - The White Songbook

Discover America - Psychology

Blenderhead - Figureheads On The Forefront Of Pop Culture

He Is Legend - I Am Hollywood

The Chariot - Everything is Alive... & The Fiancee

Training For Utopia - Plastic Soul Impalement

All 3 As Cities Burn records

and a repress of MxPx - Slowly Going The Way Of The Buffalo, so I don't have to pay more than $20 for a copy.

Looking to get rid of that joy electric record?

I've got a pretty small list:

Joy Electric - The White Songbook

Discover America - Psychology

Blenderhead - Figureheads On The Forefront Of Pop Culture

He Is Legend - I Am Hollywood

The Chariot - Everything is Alive... & The Fiancee

Training For Utopia - Plastic Soul Impalement

All 3 As Cities Burn records

and a repress of MxPx - Slowly Going The Way Of The Buffalo, so I don't have to pay more than $20 for a copy.

Looking to get rid of that joy electric record?

Read much?

Speaking of Brave Saint Saturn... How about all Five Iron Frenzy records? Or at least the great ones?

I just posted a question to Reese Roper on the Brave Saint Saturn messageboard about the possibility of the FIF albums being released on vinyl. He's been answering questions on that board for awhile now, although he seems to get on less frequently than he used to so I have no idea if/when he'll answer my question. I'm very interested in any/all of them being released.

Send him an email... If you can find one.

I remember him doing that on the frenzyboard in '04-'05... And also on the BSS board.

What would be cool is if he released them all, one every 3 months or something, starting with Upbeats and Beatdowns, ending with Anti-Meridian. Guess he could leave out the Roper record... Having the last show on vinyl would be awesome though!!! My most listened to live record, I'm sure.

Edit: haha, Cheeses would be fun too. But I guess he'd skip that one. Hoping for the 5 + 3 full lengths +the EP at least.

I think the guys at Fat Sandwich said they looked into pressing FIF before, but all of their albums would have to be 2xLP and probably wouldn't break even. I do hope it happens, though.

If that's true, they'd be super expensive.

Well, Asian Man had their biggest pre-order EVER for the FIF DVD, over 2000 copies, so maybe they would sell?

I think the guys at Fat Sandwich said they looked into pressing FIF before, but all of their albums would have to be 2xLP and probably wouldn't break even. I do hope it happens, though.

Well, Asian Man had their biggest pre-order EVER for the FIF DVD, over 2000 copies, so maybe they would sell?

Yeah, why doesn't Asian Man do the FIF records? Makes sense to me.

Yeah, totally. Maybe they too think it wouldn't sell. Oh, well. Let's just hope.

Yeah, totally. Maybe they too think it wouldn't sell. Oh, well. Let's just hope.

Looking at what bands they currently press for full-lengths, I can't imagine there being any doubt FIF would sell well considering how long they were around and their popularity. Just sayin'.

Yeah, just look at how long they had the FIF 7" up at Asian man, it was a really long time. I doubt they want to hold onto more of their records, although I do know I'd grab Our Newest Album Ever for sure if that ever happened.

Also, I'd love to see Craig's Brother - Lost At Sea, but it will never happen.

Yeah, just look at how long they had the FIF 7" up at Asian man, it was a really long time. I doubt they want to hold onto more of their records, although I do know I'd grab Our Newest Album Ever for sure if that ever happened.

Also, I'd love to see Craig's Brother - Lost At Sea, but it will never happen.

Yeah but they made like 4000 of them. I'm talking pressings of 500 or 1000. Numbers like those would ensure they're not sitting on their shelves for years.

After the way FIF's dvd sold im sure they looked at pressing something. It sold incredibly well for a band that disbanded so long ago.

I just looked through your collection of T&N vinyl. Very nice. I just bought the white version of MxPx's "Life In General" from a friend of mine for $20. Such a steal. I wish I knew how many of that color were made...also nabbed the black version of Teenage Politics for $20.

Your copy of Teenage Politics looks like a darker shade of blue than others I've seen. Were there variations in the blue color for those?

After the way FIF's dvd sold im sure they looked at pressing something. It sold incredibly well for a band that disbanded so long ago.

But I wonder how many of those were vinyl collectors...

We should start a petition, get 500 names, and then leave it to Reese and Mike Park... That'd show 'em!

With Tooth and Nail its so hit and miss what people will like. Some people like everything they put out, some only like some. With Search The City, I think that's one of the lesser followed T&N bands...i mean you could press it, but I'd do a low number not like 500 copies maybe like half that. But then the cost of mechanical royalties(plus they'll probably want copies to sell in their store), and the cost of pressing everything might not make it worth it to the people buying, sorry to be a downer, man I suck.

This is not to say you shouldn't do it, if you have a dream for any of the T&N releases go for it. I for one would love to see tons of T&N releases get the treatment.