Some pics of the Samuel Jackson 5 boxset and Té 3x

ptrsev

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
thanks a lot for the nice pics petter.

the golden one is sadly sold out. sorry. I'll ship a good amount to halo of flies records. just in case that further US people are interested.

Thank you so much for this post. Ordered the SJ5 set from Halo of Flies earlier and hope to get the Te' Collection from there as well.

Anyone who wants their Denovali fix stateside should definitely check them out--they have a bunch of really good stuff.

the te' is almost sold out and also not that many of the SJ5 boxes left. they will do a short tour in may - so maybe after that also just 5 to 10 boxes left. we won't repress the te' because it was very expensive to realize them and not sure when the sj5 albums will be pressed as single releases again. thanks guys!

he's gotta be stoked about all the recent business haha. i figured not too many people knew about this.

i am super stoked about the recent business, yes.

tho since they moved out of ILC (ilc kicked out all non exclusives anyways), i am basically DENOVALI's distributor in the US.

to note, i have been selling their stuff for a couple years, and had only sold 2 SJ5 boxes since i got em in last year. (empty promises from buyers)

glad i got noticed in the pile of other labels/distros.

keep it up and you can expect more Denovali items from me regularly.

he's gotta be stoked about all the recent business haha. i figured not too many people knew about this.

tho since they moved out of ILC (ilc kicked out all non exclusives anyways), i am basically DENOVALI's distributor in the US.

to note, i have been selling their stuff for a couple years, and had only sold 2 SJ5 boxes since i got em in last year. (empty promises from buyers)

yeah, that's a shame. it is nice to know that there's at least one good outlet for Denovali in the US though. like i said, i figured a lot of people just didn't know about you (i didn't, until i went hunting for SJ5 and te' and found this thread). with how increasingly popular Denovali has become, it's really surprising that you've flown under the radar for so long haha. i'm sure you'll be getting a lot more hits now, and thats awesome. i know i'll definitely be hitting you up for more stuff as its released. still hoping you can get the te' collection. i emailed Denovali like you suggested but haven't heard back yet. fingers crossed!

Add me to the "had no idea" pile. I just placed a big tax refund order with Denovali, but I'll definitely check you out first, next time.

i got my SJ5 set in today from halo of flies--it's even more beautiful in person. anybody on the fence about it should definitely purchase it before it sells out!

also, i got an email from Denovali regarding the te' collection. it looks like they're just going to be selling those directly themselves because they only have ~5-10 copies left. so if anyone still wants that, you'll have to jump on it quickly. i just ordered one, and it came out to $53 after shipping--not too bad considering it's three awesome albums.

i got my SJ5 set in today from halo of flies--it's even more beautiful in person. anybody on the fence about it should definitely purchase it before it sells out!

also, i got an email from Denovali...

last one sold last night.

thanks!!!!!

....i need an email from Denovali so i can get this show on the road.

thanks again for all the new interest. my presence will be felt more often as time progresses... so busy...