solid mail day

adambomb

It was one of my most wanted records, so I'll be holding on to it for the moment. I got insanely lucky, only one other person bid against me and I didn't expect to get it at all, definitely not for the price I did.

I didn't even see it on eBay. Was it being sold outside of the U.S.? I wonder if the seller chose not to list it in the U.S....

It was a UK seller, but he was willing to post worldwide. It only had 35 views in total, so I guess most people missed it. I know a lot of people have been complaining about the international visibility on Ebay UK recently, I think I just got lucky. :)

I didn't even see it on eBay. Was it being sold outside of the U.S.? I wonder if the seller chose not to list it in the U.S....

It was a UK seller, but he was willing to post worldwide. It only had 35 views in total, so I guess most people missed it. I know a lot of people have been complaining about the international visibility on Ebay UK recently, I think I just got lucky. :)

Dang, I never saw it and I even have an eBay alert for anything with "rival schools" in the item title. WTF?

Dang, I never saw it and I even have an eBay alert for anything with "rival schools" in the item title. WTF?

I've got a copy of it, and I've seen a copy 3 separate times on ebay.de. It was easier for me to get it because I lived in Germany at the time, but keep an eye out.

im gettin' nervous about my gaslight anthem lp. delivery conf. hasnt updated in week. usually takes 4 days - 5 days for me to get an lp from VC. hopefully its just media mail being stupid.

mine is the same, i wouldnt worry yet. i assume it just has the the electronic notification thing right?

im gettin' nervous about my gaslight anthem lp. delivery conf. hasnt updated in week. usually takes 4 days - 5 days for me to get an lp from VC. hopefully its just media mail being stupid.

mine is the same, i wouldnt worry yet. i assume it just has the the electronic notification thing right?

yeah, that the usps has been notified or whatever but that they havent necessarily recieved it.

LIFETIME st - lp - pink

HOT WATER MUSIC Forever and Counting - lp - green

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS From the Bottom - lp - white

TIM VERSION Decline of the Southern Gentleman - lp - gray

CHUCK RAGAN Ole Diesel - 7"

GRABASS CHARLESTONS / ERGS - split - 7"

ERGS Dork Rock Cork Rod - lp - yellow

SMALL BROWN BIKE The River Bed - lp

not technically a mail order, but made it up to sub home hq on Friday to pick up some orders . . . very rad day when you get this much cool shit and get to hang with your gf . . .

andrew jackson jihad - people who can't eat people . . . lp - Maroon.

ninja gun - restless rubes lp -peach

gaslight anthem - 59 sound lp - white.

gaslight anthem - mug

torche meanderthal lp - black

young livers/army of ponch split 7"- dark royal blue

city and colour - sleeping sickness 7"

black lungs - s/t 7"

Fucking stoked!!!

bought a random propagandhi - how to clean a couple of things 7" and it arrived today. its a green/yellow opaque yellow that i have been trying to find forever. i got outbid last time it was on ebay $46+ and i scored this gem for 7.99! fucking score

i also got the bad religion - original bad religion 12" that is in good shape for being so old. and a no empathy - they want whatever lp

super solid day!!!

[image]