solid mail day

adambomb

whatd you have to dish out for cheshire cat? were you the dude who bought it on df? either way you should give it to me.

i got a tasty $50 ppd (to toronto) for both grade- under the radar on red and cheshire cat. needless to say i was very happy with that deal. and yeah, i bought it off of adamcircumstance via DF.

whatd you have to dish out for cheshire cat? were you the dude who bought it on df? either way you should give it to me.

i got a tasty $50 ppd (to toronto) for both grade- under the radar on red and cheshire cat. needless to say i was very happy with that deal. and yeah, i bought it off of adamcircumstance via DF.

needless to say you should trade it to me.

Guest genericinsight

Copyrights - Make Sound on green marble from It's Alive

holy moly this record sounds amazing on vinyl. I don't know if it's that or maybe the mastering is different or something but it sounds so good.

Guest genericinsight

today ruled.

Shook Ones - Facetious Folly Feat (yellow/brown split color) FINALLY!

Red Son - MMIV 7" (brown marble - looks green when you hold it up to the light, hand numbered 37/100. this band is ex members of Where Eagles Dare, a great short lived hardcore band from Arizona)